Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures of your Pets
Success. The pictures were in the correct folder, respectively named "My Pictures" :P. How they confused my dog with a great pyrenees beats me. We're still strying to figure what he is ^_^. DL knows why there is no background. Well, at least I think she does.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

And here is one of him seemingly trying to jump out my window after the birds :o. I think he was checking for approval.

<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Bianca is a great pyranese too.
Give me a few to find pictures of all my guys :)
well why would he be scared of a doll I wouldnt be surprised he would try to grab it off my shelf just to get my attetion, why would he be scared when all he wants is the FOOD:P
funny pic dl.

fyi, cats are your enemies
Maybe I can snap a new picture of my other dog and take a picture of the cat too. I love the dog GRITS.
Wha?,Apr 3 2004, 02:12 PM Wrote:How so?
I dont know many cats who would defend a camp site from a bear.
What does that have to do with them owning the house?
This is hawk, hes dumb. He flies into walls...
This is Chessley. Shes pretty smart. She used to draw blood, but now she don't.
This is bob. He was my friends, but my friend had to give him up cause his life was so busy that he couldn't spend much time with him.
This is Pretty Boy. He was given to us just before his owner went into a nursing home. He goes off and sounds like a car alarm sometimes hehe.
This is Molly, not much to say about her other then shes blue :D
This is Spot. At one point he was horny all the time. He used to hump the little bird head that we put in there almost all the time. :/

Hes not doing too well now though. Not sure if he will last the summer :( Hes been sleeping alot. I guess he just humpped a little too much.
I have one more budgie named Blender, I don't have any pictures handy of him, hes nealy all yellow with some white. He was given to us like most of the others. I've only bought Hawk and Sopt.
Cool birds GB. I liked the one using the other as a sitting post
Cats are the worst pets, I have one, never buy/adopt a cat.
I like molly best, she has a cool color. I like cats better then dogs cus they clean themselfs and if you dont feed them they will feed themselfs also, dogs are to damn needy.
RoaR dogs pwn... but ya know... its all good.
Code:
-[|||]:<<:[|]----
^
|
Dog eating a cat cause dog is better
[screw my code picture it didn't turn out right]

a picture of relinquish and me playing cs. . i'm the one with the gun. generally I would simply say that it was life and not cs but i don't have any way of finding out where relinquish lives and personally I'm just too lazy and not violent enough to do something of that magnitude.
Code:
O &nbsp;===- &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; O<<<<-
|-| | \\ &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;-|-
/\ &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; /\
thats me shooting ff... bwhahahha
Cats are like women, we don't understand them and they don't understand us. The only good thing about having a cat is they don't bother you and keep the mother happy.

Dogs, on the other hand, a man can relate to.

Also, a cat is not going to save you from an intruder, it's going to run away or look as you get beat (and then maybe eat your eyes out while your unconscious). A dog will stand up for you, it's true they're &quot;man's best friend&quot;:)

God I want a dog again... soon as I move out of here.
My two Dogs Black and White is Domino, the brown and white is Neva

AHAAAA I found a picture of Blender. Its not the best, but it will do for now.
Here's a picture of my two mutts (Black - Goku, Brown - Thumper) both named/owned by my brother.

The dogs that Acid said looked like statues. :lol:

If you don't look at goku's tail. . .acid is right.
Those are so freakin awesome man... where'd you get them?
Same place I've gotten every other dog I've had. Being sold in a box by a shopping center parking lot. They ARE pretty awesome. =)