Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Phrases in Ricochet
Mines is Wind..
sorry or hey GRITS ^_^ np is up there to.

People say hey cake and i dont even know them. I'm trying to get the people on steam to call me anon. They still dont know cake is a clan.

You think all these CSers would know a clan tag when they see one.
Hmm. My favorite is probably Sry. Mainly because I bump everyone.
Mine would probably be DL i love u...^_^ But aside from that its gotta be my entrance which is "HEY EVERYONE ! ! !"
My favorite phrase to say in richochet is something like "Wow, this is only the 3rd time ive ever played ricochet!"

naturally, i increase the number each time, i think im at....oh, 3, yeah.
hehe sage we have to get you playing rico

I like when everyone says hi

Hey Hey from quick
Hi Lady from frito
Hi Gruts from Scary
Hi sweetie from Jabbaluv
Hi mom from someone special
Hi or Hey GRITS from quite a few

there are a couple of binds from other players that I like I will have to try and remember them
my favorite alias was [UT] erus and I think it always will be
I'm definitely working on eliminating bumping....if you hit someone you should yell sacked or tackled.
-erUs-
GRITS,Apr 4 2004, 07:35 PM Wrote:Hi or Hey GRITS from quite a few
am i the only one who ever calls u Vad anymore? Btw, remember this old classic?:

Is it safe?
SACKED is good, I like that alot.
master why you lie when I first met you your phrase was burp...
"I would own you in cs!!!"
i guess the one I say hte most is " " hmmm there isn't much in those quotes is there
...after being shattered
Watch it, you just stepped on my spleen!!
In the desert I saw a creature, naked, bestial, Who, squatting upon the ground, Held his heart in his hands, And ate of it. I said, "Is it good, friend?" "It is bitter -- bitter," he answered; "But I like it." "Because it is bitter, And because it is my heart."
- stephen crane
my favorite phrases is "Spammer!" :)
sage_4,Apr 4 2004, 09:21 PM Wrote:
GRITS,Apr 4 2004, 07:35 PM Wrote:Hi or Hey GRITS from quite a few
am i the only one who ever calls u Vad anymore? Btw, remember this old classic?:

Is it safe?
yeah sage you are one of the few that calls me Vad but there are some....but never in ricochet

and yeah you and the Barnies came close to getting kicked a couple times for "is it safe?" hehehehe not by me but you drove KingLeo, Deathbybrew and Loki crazy at times.

good job :thumb: still makes me giggle
"would you please pick my head up"
I think the most popular one now and STILL over the last 6 months is "This game sucks" as they continue to play on...lol.
I think what's not said is important... which is why I don't say gg and rarely say sry... because truth be told, I'm not sorry you're dead even if it was through an accidental bump.

Anywho... I like using my own flavor every so often, like "slizzam" or "booyah" or often I'll say *shwink* after a good decap. Favorite phrases of newbs around me are some variation of cheater or hacker (I have many screenshots)... in fact, we did a detailed analysis and calculated that I have been called some kind of cheater 124,224,719 times exactly. I also like the screenshots of anon saying to watch out "g-boy is good" to newbs, as well as the references to me as a camper or spammer. I love screwing with people.
My favorite is "oops":P
oops
GRITS,Apr 5 2004, 06:01 AM Wrote:you drove KingLeo, Deathbybrew and Loki crazy at times.
man, i havent seen those guys in forever.
well come to the mIRC channel sometime and I will update you, I still talk to all three on a regular basis.
they said to tell you they miss you too:lol:
My bind is
"Clean up, Lane 5" and
"Move along people, nothing to see here."
GRITS,Apr 4 2004, 08:35 PM Wrote:there are a couple of binds from other players that I like I will have to try and remember them
Ok thats two of them....thanks KM
my bind is "admin_tsay red Please dont bypass the filter"

I remember when KM made those binds. No knew how to spell isle so he changed it to lane. I think i might bind anon has left the building! memories from sevs server. ^_^
HAHA it's actually aisle.

Anyway my binds are

"Well dress me up and call me GRITS!"
"..."
"meh"
":P"
":D"
"hehe"
"gg"
"lol"
"<('_'<) <(^_^)> (>'_')>"
"bah"
"(name RushJet1)"
"(name TheJunoReactor)"
"(name piayer)"
"(stopsound)"
"(fps_max 20)"
"(fps_max 30)"
"(fps_max 59.97)"

Things like sry, np etc. are not binds...
balls
personally my fav's are:

OOORGLE!!

and

BRAAWWRRR!!

and

BLEEAT!!

Beastie
my most commonly used phrase tends to be "... lag":P
:/ or :l