Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great White Shark found in UK
[Image: shark.jpg]
WHOA! glad I don't live there. . .I that puddle must be damn deep. . .which makes me wonder how big the tires are on those cars...or boats.. . uh. . caroats
its fake ...
Was not clever to build a road through a lake:huh:
It's not the shark's fault he mistook the driver for a seal. He's just doing what is natural. Hopefully
this motorist can be saved and the shark can be relocated to a less driven road.:P

My Jeep coulda saved me from that frenzy but he mighta gotten my spare tire in the process.
if anybody thinks thats real..they need to be smacked in the face
It had me going for close to one second, but give me a break i just got up.
Oh SS, I hope you read my jovialness as NOT being serious. I figured this line would
give my joking away:
Quote:Hopefully
this motorist can be saved and the shark can be relocated to a less driven road.
i don't understand...it's not real?
oh, ok, i get it. must not in the UK, must be somewhere like japan, where they make crazy things like 'caroats.'
you see. . that's the problem with text . . you can't read sarcasm. well unless you use italics i suppose
thats my brother in the pic and he said it was real...after he got out of the hospital of course, he had to get 4 stitches but it got infected because the water was so nasty.
Shark found in wave!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Is that real? O_O
yes, I read somewhere that is was taken in Santa Barbara
That surfer's suit isn't wet from water.
Ya that is a real picture of a shark. I have seen news footage of the a shark in a wave like that.
Lots of things surf inside waves. I've seen fish do it tons of times.

Oh, by the way, that's a dolphin.
That's no dolphin:)
That first picture is definately almost as old as my age on the internet !
lmao that pic isnt a shark..its a dolphin and its a real pic
Ive seen a whale up close like that when i used to live in cali. Except it was stuck on the shore and wasnt inside a wave. But stuff like this does happen. i used to surf, i know. One time i saw a board coming at me and thought it was a shark. It scared the shit out of me.
I'm pretty sure thats a shark. Doesnt have the nose of a dolphin. Plus a dolphin would be playing in the water and stuff, the shark is just swimming.
thats my brother in that pic and he said it was a shark!!! said it looked just like the one he got bit by in england on that road. oh and by the way he has fully recovered from that bite and infection. :P
its a dolphin people...that pic is old and has been posted everywhere:)
soul is right, it's a dolphin...look at the dorsal fin. But I bet that surfer still tweaked when he saw that hahaha
1) The tail is horizontal
2) The dorsal fin is a dead giveaway

It's a dolphin.
Also riding inside a wave is surfing, but underwater.
thanks Shalk and Soulsoulution for ruining everything. I had everyone fooled with those shark pics... I can't get nothing by you two <_<
That's a BIG dolphin!! Healthy little bugger. Sharks have always loved to catch surfers riding waves thinking they're seals. I think everyone has seen the video of the great white nailing the surfer on the wave before.
ehe. . ummm yep. .everybody has seen it. . everybody. . and nobody is an exception. . nope. .no one at all. . definately not me that's for sure!:ph34r:
Maybe the dolphins think the 2 guys are drowning... or they are hungry:unsure:
[Image: Delfines.jpg]