Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have been banned from GRITS 24/7 ... but I had stopped saying "shit" after being kicked twice, then I got banned kinda out of the blue. To say the least, I'm not happy.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

There you go Gwarsbane, have fun reading that. Count them if you like!
GRITS can read the XXX (4398649) I left in the logs tomorrow when she gets a chance.

I asked you to stop using shit as much as you were, you contined to do it even after I kicked you to get your attention after you failed to stop when I asked you to, even other players were asking you to stop. I even had to ask Razor if that was the real you he said yes (seeing as how you are posting in here I guess it was you, I was hopeing it wasn't)

Why is it people freak out on me when I asked them nicely to stop doing something. I don't give a crap if you were on drugs, its no excuse for how you acted. Don't like the temp 300 minute ban I put on you, tough.

I asked you to stop, you didn't.

I kicked you then told you to stop, you didn't.

I temp banned you from the server and guess what YOU didn't stop, you came here.

Thanks for ruining a relaxing game that I was enjoying just before bed.
RJ???
how immature was that move? All you did is prove to everyone why you needed to be banned for a cool down period and that GB made a good decision. I will read the logs but at this point I wonder if I need to.