Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
arena tourny?
I think there needs to be a ricochet arena tourny a while after the dm one gets over with but i dont think you should need teams but maybe it's just cause im not into the whole clan thing and if there is one i would like to be informed cause for some reasen i never here about these things till they have already started so i guess i am not really asking for a new tourny to be started but only to be infomed if there is an up and coming one and i like dates ive goto here them dates like a who/when/where and how type of deal
There was one a while ago. I forget who actually won it though coz it wasn't me.
Razor9 took 1st, and Knightmare took 2nd
As I thought, but it did take them forever to get around to it:)
no... the final was pretty quick....

it was slow because we waited for acid_head vs Razor.
i don't remember who but 1 of them was sick so we waited untill he felt better...
Yes...they had that one and it took like 2 months to finish. However, the current DM one will set records for length. HL3 i tell ya!! :PGrits will have to get bigger shirts for the winners since they will be older and grown bigger by then.
Dont we still have to have that one on one from like last year PIX?

* [CAKE]anonymity gets an evil smile
one on one DM?? Didn't we do that like EVERYDAY back then??:P
it was a two on one, it was you and apex against me. I think you guys one by a point :P