Poll: Love in a clan or group
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
You give to make us closer.
11.11%
3 11.11%
Happiness when seeing a friend come on.
40.74%
11 40.74%
Overwhelmed of the thought of being heard wrong.
7.41%
2 7.41%
Anger or depressed of no one listening.
3.70%
1 3.70%
Feeling alone or uncomfortable when someone is there.
7.41%
2 7.41%
Distressed in mental anguish of not getting your way.
0%
0 0%
Scared or shy to say your real thoughts,
7.41%
2 7.41%
afraid of what other will think.
22.22%
6 22.22%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragon Lady's Poll
I am not sure this is what you wanted DL:blsh:
The topic is How do you really feel?
Happiness when some friend comes online.. except chent.. then I just want to run away :P jk
I know you love me MS but you can't be my girlfriend, I don't want to make GRITS sad.:P
Feeling alone or uncomfortable when someone is there. is what I picked cus when I log on I want to talk and be friends with everyone and some people dont seem to take to me that well :(. but oh well, life goes on
Chent u named ur dog Grits??? :blink:
:baaa::spam::offtopic:

:unsure:
[Image: werd.gif]
just noticed this poll...id have to either go with Feeling alone or uncomfortable when someone is there, or Happiness when some friend comes online.
You'd think the words Dragon and Lady would make you come running:P
MorningStar,Apr 21 2004, 12:40 PM Wrote:Chent u named ur dog Grits??? :blink:
your callin grits a dog? whats up with that man... she supplies us cheap sobs with high cost game servers so we can become lazier.... WHATS UP WITH YOU!?
Relinquish,May 9 2004, 12:51 PM Wrote:
MorningStar,Apr 21 2004, 12:40 PM Wrote:Chent u named ur dog Grits??? :blink:
your callin grits a dog? whats up with that man... she supplies us cheap sobs with high cost game servers so we can become lazier.... WHATS UP WITH YOU!?
there's no free buffet

I'm joking!
I dont get it...
I was pretty sure YOU wouldn't ;)
Plenty of people in this game make me run... run to the nearest server and play them that is. Gosh I miss us just pubbin and hanging out... Me, Frito, Shakira, GRITS, Gemakk, SiNbOn, Qu1ck3n1ng, rUsh, and random others. Such great times ya'll....
:idea:hehe i think i got MS's joke.

Chentvin said:
Quote:I know you love me MS but you can't be my girlfriend, I don't want to make GRITS sad. 
Then MS said:
Quote:Chent u named ur dog Grits??? 

So MS thinks that Chentvin's dog is also his girlfriend and because he said the name "GRITS", MS was just joking with him.:D
[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]
CloudFuel,May 16 2004, 02:47 AM Wrote:Plenty of people in this game make me run... run to the nearest server and play them that is. Gosh I miss us just pubbin and hanging out... Me, Frito, Shakira, GRITS, Gemakk, SiNbOn, Qu1ck3n1ng, rUsh, and random others. Such great times ya'll....
Those were the good days. Cloud you need to get back to playing more.
Also you mixing my billion names up. Put my R3@nimAti0n style to Quickening lol :P
WHOA lol I did that awhile ago lol I guess thats what I wanted i'm not sure but thanx for doing it lol:P
You missed one - "singing on teamspeak to annoy everyone else into speaking back to you."
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
*wanksta raises his hand*
Checksum....erm.. I mean check yourself sum... If you got into a clan, its because you were the type of player they can relate to and respect, after that point clanmembers are for fun (ie:chillin'), and for learning/teaching each other tricks of the trade. The only true pressure you feel is that exacted upon yourself by thineself, and is thus unreasonable. :D
yeah what he said :wub:
I'm glad for beeing part of this community. I've had so much fun here^_^and I'm sure that we will have a lot of fun together in the future. In spite of I choosed "afraid of what others will think" because I'm always thinking about what others think/will think about what I said or what I did:ph34r:
[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]
Wanksta,Jul 10 2004, 12:19 AM Wrote:*wanksta raises his hand*
want a karaoke contest when i get back from japan??
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
ITS ON ! ! !
i'ma clear my throat here is contestant #3 !! La la la la la la la la la..