Poll: Do Ya?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
34.29%
12 34.29%
No
54.29%
19 54.29%
Whats PB?
11.43%
4 11.43%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do you pb?
i do..lotta fun..i say everybody should try it atleast once..also if you guys be so kindly ...post your gun specs..pics would be good to

Spyder Compact 2-in-1 Java Red Edition
4 chamber expansion chamber with regulator
200 round viewloader hopper "need new one"
20oz tank
14" Stainless Surgical Steel Barrel "made by dye"

[Image: 1176-2003124155739.jpg]

almost the exact thing as mine..ill get a pic sometime of my gun
nope
I want to sometime that is if my AK won't get jelouse:)
I havent tried it, but im sure i will.
I have a cheap ass gun but have never used it in a Pb war so I had to say no :angry:
DragonLady23,Apr 20 2004, 01:30 PM Wrote:I want to sometime that is if my AK won't get jelouse:)
Alright as soon as DL steps onto the paintball field i run into the bomb shelter...:P
I play often, recreational and in tournaments. I have a rebel extreme, old minimag im trying to fix, 99 autococker in flat black(also needs repair due to a tournament played on a crappy sand field), and an ans gx4 chaos cocker. Right now the chaos is stock, except for a dye boomstick and dye 03 sticky grip. Soon I will be adding an eblade trigger frame (electro-magnetic trigger/ electronic firing system), a slik back block which weighs 5 grams, an evil delrin bolt, and a freak kit barrel system. Right now (stock) the gun operates at around 250 psi(which is insanely low for a mechanical paintball marker, probably none lower). With the trigger frame elimating weight and moving parts, the change to a delrin bolt(much lighter than my steel one), and the lighter back block, I'll be looking at an operating psi of around 150, after proper tuning, which is basically insane. Those spyders operate at a minimal 800 psi. So while you guys go get air fills, I can shoot forever.....bwahaha...and erm the low operating pressure, removes any kickback (sickeningly accurate, even at high rates of fire). That eblade trigger will make my gun capable of firing around 25 balls per second. Right now it can pull a mighty 9 bps, fastest of any mechanical trigger autococker. Evo II hopper, dye invision mask.

Heres mah paint spewer. That color and all.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I was gonna say soul if that was your gun, youve got a sick drop forward for a spyder. :D
Also, if you are a spyder user, you probably have a real tough trigger pull, one that takes a long time and effort to pull in and returns too fast. Solution: take off your grip frame, remove the spring, chop a small piece off the end, put it back in and see if you notice a difference. If you do it right, you get a real soft trigger pull that wont throw off your aim while you have to pull. Chop off some more till you get it comfortable. My brothers spyder has this done, and I can walk it, meaning wiggle two fingers back and forth, and it will fire for each pull, and I've never been able to walk another spyder before.
ya i was reading up on how to mod your trigger..but there is so much to do to it..and i dont wanna screw it up http://www.ottersccustoms.com/trigger.html#how
explain to me how you did it.
that otters website is the best on the entire internet for modding spyders, there really is nothing to screw up, a replacement spring that is shorter can be bought just the same, even stock ones, and they only cost around a dollar or so so dont sweat it. Just follow what that guy says and thats all you got to do.
ya but you gotta drill\tap for the safety blah blah blah..i dont wanna do that lol
no no you don't. Thats just other stuff...stick with that spring section thats all. That guy is amazing, he turns his spyder into an electropneumatic marker, (what my gun will be after I buy that 350 buck trigger frame).
so just shorten the spring..and thats it?
Walking it must be so sweet. Like spam in rico ^_^
I've told you before....just get a 30 dollar BB gun and have at it. It hurts just the same
and BB's are cheap. You can wear your little goggles and facemask too.:P
Yep, I have done that once, not as fast paced as paintball, if you like spam anon heres the gun for you.
fast as crap.That gun shooting paint.

In that second video, they fps of the camera cant capture how many it is actually firing, watch the paint hitting the dumpster and you can see how fast that is. Btw this gun is automatic, and illegal for tournament use. Mine even when electronic only fires one shot per trigger pull...but can do 25 a sec if I can move that fast :/...which I most likely cant come close to.
Yeah soul just shorten the spring or buy a weaker one....there are specificly paintball springs for sale i can post them for you if you want.
Cool setup. Air america regs are expensive :x. Of course its a sport. I feel just as tired and hurt after playing pb for a day, as I do when I play football....so yeah...its a sport....
bleh..check this out:)

http://www.wdp.tv/flashtest/stories/090304/movie.wmv
but you gotta have fingers that can move insanely fast.. and that's just inhuman
The gun I posted was the osiris autococker, cycles up to 50 per second, that one was running at 35 i think. It is automatic and illegal. Shooting paint it was firing 25 bps. Inhuman...because you simply cant move your fingers that fast...its fully automatic. :/ I cant view your flash test thing soul.
soulsolution,Apr 24 2004, 08:09 PM Wrote:bleh..check this out:)

http://www.wdp.tv/flashtest/stories/090304/movie.wmv
i don't know if you're talking about your post, recip, or if your talking about soul's. But if you can watch that video that ss posted. . .the guy firing keeps moving his finger, it doesn't look automatic to me. . unless it's semi-auto or something. . but I don't know much about paintball so I don't know if they sell semi-automatic guns. I voted yes only because whenever I can, I do. . I don't do it all the time or own a gun or anything like that though.
hes walking the trigger:)
I haven't really been paintballing against people, but I have been paintballing against cars while driving. Friends and I went with a paintball gun and just started shooting things. Luckily we didn't damage anything.

This summer I'm going airsofting with a bunch of friends. Might use the small paintballs you can use with them.
airsoft is retarded..stick with paintball
I got a new gun today, its a tippmann 98 custom woohoo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

noob canon ;D jk..its pretty nice
frito, dont use that barrel.....please for the love of god. That gun is more durable than an abrams, (I've seen one thrown around 60 feet at a tree, and still work), but the stock barrell on that gun is awful. Personal experience, grab yourself something like a lapco bigshot or a dye boomstick. Ive shot that gun with a bigshot and it was as accurate as a some of the 1000+ guns. Good gun to start off with. Besides you can customize the hell out of it. :D
thats the gun we went to look at...hes new to pb so he doesnt need anything yet....i want him to get a flatline barrel but that runs around 120......im helping him out customizing when he wants to upgrade...right now he doesnt need it