Poll: Who has the best avatar?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
acidhead
25.00%
6 25.00%
soulsolution
33.33%
8 33.33%
other
41.67%
10 41.67%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has the best avatar?
they both rock, acid's is pretty sick and twisted, but Soulsolutions makes me laugh...does that make me a bad person?
i like acid's more just because it's the same guy hitting himself. . it's crazy!

ss's does make me laugh though, hehe. .i can just picture the peoples reactions.
I voted for souls cus it is funny to see a kid get kicked in the face like that, had to stun the guy that did it lol
I like mine cuz i made it...^_^
hehe..ya thats pretty horrible..kid gets whacked...anyways..im making a new sig\av..gonna be vampire hunter d theme
yeah... kids getting hit in the head is pretty funny.... hahaha....
its good stuff.... you should see the whole movie.... it adds to the drama....

but on the other hand... someone hitting themself over and over with a baseball bat is pretty damn cool too....
cause its all "FREAKING ME OUT" cause the guy hit the other guy which thurned out to be him but he cant hit yourself at full speed with a baseball bat ... but he did then he turns around and does it again!!!

WHOA.... they are both pretty damn good.... i add to the steadily rising votes of.... NULL!!!!
I voted other because this is the first forum where I saw that stick figure anime sig.
You mean sages old one?
Is acids avatar from a movie? and if so which one?
_Acid_Head_,Apr 24 2004, 03:29 AM Wrote:I voted other because this is the first forum where I saw that stick figure anime sig.
I love that one!! I just sit there watchin it over and over :D