Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best?
In arena its razor, then its a tie with KM, acid, gboy.

Razor is excellent on DM, even tho he doesnt like it. I would say sev, miagi, yoshi, rush, wha. Then there are some really good players like Apex and DL. The good thing about this DM tournament is i think it let everyone improve, i know i did.
It's ok grits, no need to choose... you can have us all:thumb:
thanks g-boy, cant believe I left you out and the [CAKE] guys are pretty respectful on arena too....and shalk I forgot shalk....and lil face....damn the whole [RIP] clan....wow.... thanks again my head is spinning.....

I wanna know who fuzzy thinks is the best he/she has played so far

:offtopic: btw.....jabba.......you are the best ;)
Oh, you guys were talking about the actual fighting, I feel better now. :rolleyes:
Yes yes [CAKE] is respectful and then the whole RIP clan yes yes VVV is nothing. <_<
VVV could be the best clan... but we have MorningStar in it:ghost:
(that was for saying I can't beat anyone:angry:I know I could beat anyone I want but I hide my real skills or else I make the players leave:(*cough* Shalk *cough*):P
VVV is a great bunch of great players ....I wish they wouldnt leave me alone in thier mIRC channel all the time:(
EVIL! Oh wait I should shut up now.
Chent Chent, u winning me once per a year:P don't get too excited hh and about the quiting part... well don't blame me for being from maroco (my grandma and grandpa) so im getting pissed fast:Pso the /quit coming auto hh
Arena my money be on Pique - the only player i've NEVER beaten.....

DM i wouldn't know cause i don't play, just have to wait for tourney to finish i spose:)
I can't comment on who is the best right now, someone out of the razor, acid, knightmare, but everyone is playing well. Vash is (was) getting very competitive before the ban. Remember Mew? He was killing it. I don't think there were many that could take him and he used to frustrate the hell out of me.

GRITS is definately the most improved player of RC today!
Razor9 = The hottest of all
Knightmare = Too hot
Acid head = Luke warm (scorching when his game is on)
and where you been?
Razor9
Reciprocity
The End
E.E.

all so great :rolleyes:

:ph34r:*not masterful enough to *poof* but tries the ultimate Pumbaparapataterearpumpopof*
you havent even played me. :/
Ok now that is a match I would lock the sever for.

let me know a time and day....^_^
I feel all warm fuzzy...and slimey inside....like mucous membranes or the like.:P lol grits.:D
Reciprocity,May 9 2004, 09:15 PM Wrote:and where you been?
Taking a break, after deleting WON and not being able to find my HL CD I just said to hell with it because steam sucks ass. Although on a RARE occasion I will play steam.
16-tha-pimpteen,May 11 2004, 12:05 AM Wrote:
Reciprocity,May 9 2004, 09:15 PM Wrote:and where you been?
Taking a break, after deleting WON and not being able to find my HL CD I just said to hell with it because >>>> steam sucks ass <<<< . Although on a RARE occasion I will play steam.
OH yes I hate steam too - I mean come on - I hate lagging through the arrows so much and no jump noise:(
RushJet1,May 11 2004, 12:35 AM Wrote:OH yes I hate steam too - I mean come on - I hate lagging through the arrows so much and no jump noise:(
Ditto. We need the Vadavaka fix-it team on this, stat.
Reciprocity,May 10 2004, 04:15 PM Wrote:you havent even played me. :/
Hey, I watch from a safe distance (scared of being hit when he loses on the off chance)
So reinth when you going to come give it a shot? Let me know and we'll meet up on steam.
Relinquish,May 10 2004, 01:22 AM Wrote:Razor9
Reciprocity
The End
E.E.

all so great :rolleyes:

:ph34r:*not masterful enough to *poof* but tries the ultimate Pumbaparapataterearpumpopof*
maybe i went wrong some place, but isn't the named players one ? :blink:
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
Yes, I think relinquish knows it too ^_^