Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
results
Im not too sure how the results came to be because it could have been any one of us. It was an amazing game and great fun. I want to thank you guys for playing and helping me improve my game over the tournament. I want to dedicate this win to my dad, because its his birthday today, and I would also like to dedicate it to the guys in [CAKE] because i couldnt have done it without them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

An amazing fight, congrats to all who participated, and congratulations anon for the win:). Blessed to watch such a close and good fight.
It was truly an amazing adrenalin rush even for those of us that were just watching.
Thanks a bunch I will work up the tshirts now, the ‘ref’ that asked if he got one….hell yeah, I am going to have bunches made up mostly large…make sure I get addresses and sizes if you were in the DM tournament you get one for sure.
glad you could observe razor9 as the arena winner
I swear you will get your prize before they get theirs.:wub:
i was watching from refzorz screen... awesome job.

:D
Damn it Blazed u let VVV down... lions are waiting.. Well anyway u got 37 thats not bad in a group like that :thumb:
Guess I was right when I said in some thread that anon is the best in my opinion on dm, congrats and nice prize speak there :lol:
:P thanks
MorningStar,May 26 2004, 10:58 AM Wrote:lions are waiting..
I thought I cold-blood killed them:huh:
Anyway, congratz Blazed for your great performance:thumb:
And of course, congrats to the others too, no wonder why I always get owned in DM when they are around^_^
part way through the match it look like someone torched his ass... he just took off for about 10-15 kills straight... after an original 5... and just clawed up as he went.. it was sad though when he had 5 kills and everyone had 20... he came back though... AMAZING job EVERYONE
Totally agree, it seemed everyone was killing blazed in the first 5 minutes or so then sometime right after that he got the proverbial hair and had an awesome run but couldn’t quite erase the deficit and it stayed very competitive between the four the last 15 minutes
Too be honest I didnt really pay attention to the run. I was pretty concerned with rUsh and miagi both hot on my heels. I did look at the final and was surprised how blazed had gotten closer.
Quote:I thought I cold-blood killed them

LoL like u could kill lions :lol: You cant even get rid of the fleas in our palace <_<

Quote:it seemed everyone was killing blazed in the first 5 minutes or so

CONSPIRACY!!! REMATCH REMATCH REMATCH!! :P
:P
It's about damn time. Congratulations anon, good to see you haven't been slacking on your ricochet skills, too much. <3 to everyone involved in the tournament.
GREAT JOB GUYS,dosent mean that much from me cus I suck at DM but I am impressed. :thumb: