Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which model?
I want to know which model you think I should use. I dont know many of them, and I want one that speaks anon. There is always barney, but we are diffrent builds.
NO NO NO you can't be Barney that is sage and brokend and I might think that you were one of them....and you may not like the consequences.
I looked at barney and he was kinda diffrent, whos the fat guy in opposing force and blue shift who uses the deagle? Thats the guy i mean.
Otis is his name.
barney is an amazing character. i've yet to find another with such grace and stunning good looks. he is both intelligent and suave in a way that only he can attest to. to be barney is to reject all forms of philosophy and religion, and succumb to flashlight wielding, 9mm shooting, back-talking men in blue. oh yes, he is the king. :thumb:
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,May 5 2004, 12:23 PM] I want to know which model you think I should use. I dont know many of them, and I want one that speaks anon. There is always barney, but we are diffrent builds.
Be the canadian guy...since you are:wub:
and then maybe you can talk to all the other canadians and convince them to be the same and we can have a hockey team and a server that I play 24/7:D
I didnt know that HL and DM were 2 different mods until just receintly when I bought Half-Life for the CD key, are you guys playing that agian? I have been trying to complete the off line game to improve my game :blsh:

or am I wrong about them being 2 different mods? cus now I have 2 different icons on my desktop, one that says DM and the other says HL. and they look different.
does your DM say DMC? DeathMatch Classic? Cause that's a quake wannabe mod...
HL = HLDM = HLTDM, just different game modes within base HL.
There is AG mod which is basically a DM mod with lots of extras... www.adrenalinegamer.com i think.. not played for years:)
ya I neve runderstood that either. but in any case I like HLDm better than that DMC game 'cause when i played it. . .it jsut didn't seem the same.