Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finals
Since the other tiers have caught up I guess we should try and get something scheduled for the final. My schedule is pretty clear, I seem to be getting weekend hours, so i would have to give you those as they come. How about you guys?

Edit: GRITS also needs your addresses and sizes and stuff to send you the final four shirts.
3pm - 10pm est Mon-Fri. Weekends seem free for any time. Except The latest for Sunday is 10pm est.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

7-11pm est should be good for me.

Fridays and weekends i probibly won't be here though.
You party animal. Those should be good for me.
i close tonight at work and then i have somewhere to be saterday night, i don't know when i work sunday or the rest of the week, but i should know today, at post it late tonight or tomorrow morning.
nice to see the four of you trying to work it out, please make sure you all keep in touch through the forums as often as possible and everyone ok the final date and time that is agreed upon with an "ok" here :unsure:
please
GRITS,May 14 2004, 01:40 PM Wrote:nice to see the four of you trying to work it out, please make sure you all keep in touch through the forums as often as possible and everyone ok the final date and time that is agreed upon with an "ok" here :unsure:
please
Please try again.
I'm working saturday morning and a good part of the afternoon so i cant play it late on friday or untill saturday night. I'll probably be free all week tho, boss only seems to be putting me on for the weekends. I'll double check that on saturday tho.

Do you wanna try for an early next week? around 7 - 11 est.
I think either this Friday or Saturday Im going to the drive-in. I have finals coming up so the earlier we have this the better as I want to actually study. So I guess the earliest day possible. Same times apply as before.

Weekdays 3-10pm Est.
Sat 11am - anytime... Depends if I go out or not.
Sun 11am - 9pm Est.

same times for me too.

7-12pm est
Monday to Thursday
K, I know I wont be available Friday 28th, Saturday 29th, and Sunday 30th as I volunteer to work at a firemens bazar because a few family members are volunteer firefighters.

I have finals June 1, 2nd, and 3rd so these days are very bad.

So could we have the match maybe before Wednesday of this coming week? It shouldn't be a problem if we can't have it before Wednesday as it won't take that much time out, but I would like to get it over with and off my mind while studying.

I'm off all this week, so really its up to you guys when we want to have this.

hows tuesday 7ish for you guys? (EST)
good for me :thumb:at 7

okay thats fine
sounds good
That was fast, ok see you guys then.
Championship Game
Tourney DM map
HOLDOUTS VAD'S RICOCHET
199.218.8.89:27017

This Tuesday..... today being Sunday May 23rd that would make the match...Tuesday May 25th at 7:00pm EST

so say one so say ye all

:thumb:

anon
blazed
Miagi
rUsh