Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Condition Zero w00t
mmmm cz is pretty cool..not worth that much money tho...check the pics out

edit> whats going on in these pics is..the server doesnt allow awp's..but for some reason i could buy it..so they called me a hacker\exploiter..and if you notice..illogic is in spectators watching me the whole time...this went on for awhile then i left..my score was 63\14 when i left

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

:)

^_^

Nice scores....but if a server doesnt allow you to do something...and an error somehow makes it possible...why not respect the server rules?
i didnt know it till 5-6 kills in..then i realized i was the only one that could buy it..so it made me special:D....after i switched teams i couldnt buy it again ehe
so basically what i've gathered from those screenshots is that cz is the xbox version of cs on the computer. That and cz players must REALLY suck for ss to be able to do that. >:p
@_@ cz is just cs with new textures\hitboxes fixed\new models...thats all
looks to me that you got PWNED by mr fall
soulsolution,Jun 1 2004, 03:41 PM Wrote:@_@ cz is just cs with new textures\hitboxes fixed\new models...thats all
So, really it's what TS 2.1 is to TS 2.0 beta
i think everybody should test it out atleast once...me\frito\ff\\quick are starting to play it alot..
Have you tried the single player ? I was getting a v_armour (or something to do with armour) error. Dont think I copied the czero into cstrike before moving... probably were I went wrong.