Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last chance
Ok...... if you did not use the name you want to be remembered by then this is your last chance to change it

I am also making my shipping labels.....if you have not PMd me your ground address and shirt size.....DO IT NOW

Shirt

they will be black
-=[VVV]=-blazed for me please :D
I went through my PMs and took every one that had either address or tshirt in the subject line.
Here is the list of addresses that I have...if there is a * by your screen name then I need name for your address please

Apex*
blazed
DragonLady
g-boy
jabba
Miagi
netniV *
Quickening*
slasher*
wank
yoshi*
coweater*

You may have sent it to me with a different subject line but if you dont see your name here I have not made a shipping label for you...please resend with either t-shirt or address in the subject line. and make sure I have a size for the shirt please
thanks
I guess it's too late to actually use my own name. Hadn't thought about the shirt. Oh well, what's done is done.
bah i wanted one:(
Same but we both wasn't in the contect... i hate DM anyway:P
contect ?
I'm goin to assume you meant Contest -- and i was. I lagged out in last place in the first round. lol
ohhhh... my bad hh
liking the sig btw mate :thumb:
ok net what did you want it to be? and ref Jackson you want something else ? not sure why the letters look blurry on the red but I will ask if it will be clear on the tshirts before it goes to print

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's because the Black bleeds into Red. You might also consider making the actual colors a bit darker, so it's more of a navy blue / maroon red. If you did that you should be able to use white text which would be clearer.

[*RiP*]-netniV-
Thanks netniV

all you artistic computer geeks out here and you guys are leaving this one up to me....not a good move...does this look any better? any suggestions?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

While I'm not a graphics artist geek (so I photoshop real photos every so often, big whoop), I'd say darken the blue even more.