Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comp Prob
Ok on this comp I have two cd drives. One DVD and the other a CD-RW. When I stick something into the DVD nothing happens. When I look in My Computer it doesn't even show it. I'm not sure what would cause this, it use to work great.

The other computer is still sitting downstairs not working lol
when you boot up, do you see the BIOS detect the 2 CD-ROM drives along with your hard drive??
If it doesn't see it here....you won't see in within windows. If you don't see your boot stats, you need to go into your BIOS and disable the QUICKBOOT so you can see your stuff come up. You can also go into your BIOS in the IDE Devices section and see if they show up.

Just don't make ANY changes until we play our match tonight!!!

:P
LOL Ok I won't blow the comp up....yet. You are going to have to explain that more in depth, not sure how to do all that. But after match..hmm I need to practice lol:D
Quick didnt you have that problem like awhile ago?

Also shouldnt the guy in your avatar do more slowmo dives and flips and stuff:P
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Jun 29 2004, 12:18 PM] Quick didnt you have that problem like awhile ago?

Also shouldnt the guy in your avatar do more slowmo dives and flips and stuff:P
That was the other computer that is still downstairs not working lol
Cept that one downstairs would show up in My Computer and once you were in Windows, it worked.
This is one is doing something different :wacko:

Its slow mo, you see the bullets lol :D
PIX,Jun 29 2004, 10:46 AM Wrote:when you boot up, do you see the BIOS detect the 2 CD-ROM drives along with your hard drive??
If it doesn't see it here....you won't see in within windows. If you don't see your boot stats, you need to go into your BIOS and disable the QUICKBOOT so you can see your stuff come up. You can also go into your BIOS in the IDE Devices section and see if they show up.

Just don't make ANY changes until we play our match tonight!!!

:P
Could you explain doing these things step by step? Because I don't know how to do that stuff:(
Are u sure that the drive is plugged in rightly? :ph34r:
[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]