Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look What I found
I was putting the finishing touches on the DM tourney tier and came up on this

thought I would share and bring back some memories...and refine some that were getting a little smokey...I have not changed anything so if you don't remember it being that close or losing by that much.....well that is your memory going :P
hell I even forgot I was in it.:blsh:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

was there a time limit to these matches? or so many points?
haha...memories, thanks:)
I think we all secretly wanted to see a GRITS/Evil show down.
Ugh... I feel sickened seeing that 7-2 loss to acid... should have been closer, and I should have won, he was off that day.
I do remember acid playing through the tournament 'not up to par'. I think he probably would have given KM and razor a run for the money, actually this is kind of cool to see after the time lapse, because a lot of players have improved....:rolleyes: and could make a real showing

ahhh if I get those last few prizes out.......yeah lets do it .......we need another arena tournament before school starts again what do you guys think?
Scrye,Jun 9 2004, 10:11 PM Wrote:was there a time limit to these matches? or so many points?
I don't remember off hand....and someone deleted all the rules;)...so I guess I am up for suggestions on those too
i think we should have another tourny, i havent played arena in forever though.
it was a time limit, i think 15 mins but I cant remember, I do remember being up against someone else and they dropped out and then razor stepped in and I knew I was doomed. :P

kewl thing is I didnt lose to anyone else, just the guy that wound up winning it all woohoo guess that kinda make me second place in a warped kinda way.
:(I did bad. . .I always fall, oh well. at least I got to play in a tournament. I can say THAT much.
i'm in, i'll be the steam rep.
Another Tourney sounds nice...
Quote:I did bad. . .I always fall, oh well. at least I got to play in a tournament. I can say THAT much.

lol yea u lost to chent... thats bad :lol:
hell... I suck... I let someone get an easy win off me..... I'll sign up for it:D
well ive never played in a tournament...but i guess this one ill sign up
Hmm.. anyone happen to know how to change ur countries timezone...? anyone? after that maybe I could be in ^_^
move to another country?:P
or do like I did, play at 2-3am... well 3-4am for you:wacko:
I doubt I'm really up to another tourney. Personal reasons of course :mellow: