Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Not so] Female Slapping...
Quote:I will never condone violence, though sometimes it has that habit of sneaking out and biting inncoent (and not so innocent) people in the butt! But with recent events in Big Brother, it got me to thinking....

....A woman usually is given enough lee way to allow them to slap a guy when they believe them to be out of order. If a guy slapped a guy, he's probably get ridiculed for being a 'bender' as some of my friends call them, or a fight would likely brew up....

...But what if the girl who slaps the guy is really also a guy ? Is that still acceptable or have they managed to find a method of protecting themselves behind societies extra layer of morals ?

That is something I posted on my website tonight... I thought it raises some interesting 'Moral' issues in that we would accept it here in the UK for the most part from a Female -> Male but not the other way around... Does anyone else wonder how the boundaries of our society are being merged and crossed and sometimes we aren't even aware of it any more ?
If a guy dressed up like a chick and slapped me i would kick the crap out of him.
I would be thinking about why you were hitting on a guy in a dress to deserve that slap, but hey thats me.
I have never been slapped while hitting on someone so that never crossed my mind :D
Also... would it be morally wrong for someone who likes the same sex to then date someone who is now of the opposite sex if they had originally been the same... ?
what
a person can change their physical appearance but that won't change their sexual preference. I don't see how having a sex change and still like the same sex as you did before is morally unjust. If anything the deceitful appearance change would be wrong, but even then it obviously can't be morally wrong for that person if they did it. Morals are all in the beholder, and one person may not hold the same morals as the next.