Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey...
I emailed grits or gwarsbane im not sure who answers [email protected]

I forgot what i wrote its at you guys email well at least can you put it here so everyone can read it....

About my apology this time. Serious. I stop coming in the server with unknown names and cd keys I quit that and start over on some new stuff that keep me coo..

Well i emailed one of you guys stating my ban.

So can one of you put it in here please so people can read it eh.
Ive decided to get try to get unbanned the right way instead of sneakin.
Cuz sneakin gets you no where. Might as well be a man and face what i did. I just want to get this over.
Im an idiot for things i did. heh i guess thats the way it is.
all this crap coulda been easily provented.
Its not about gwarsbane just him i bothered.
I bothered lots of people and F*c*ed everyones day and fun.
Ma fault. I guess i was just an idiot like it says on my name eh.
The truth of what i did shows somehow eh...
Im sry and if i dont have a chance of coming back the right way than I will leave you guys alone.
I wont even come in unknown no more with dif cd keys. To show my respect as a apologetic person.
Gwarsbane is coo i just realized that its the stupid shit I do when i break a lil rule and someone tells me to stop. I get aggrivated and go all out. The things I posted on the forums werent necessary just showed how immature i was. And how childish i was doing those things. I mean why be mad when its just an internet game? And its not like I can see these people in real life to do something about it. Its just a waste of air.
I am full responsible and aware of what i did.
And I have no problem if you guys dont want me back. Its cool.
Not everyday I can look at the forums. Or view the ban section ive been waitin this whole week so I can view the ban section.
So can someone tell me I have a chance I dont wanna waste time.

I am sorry to Grits and Gwarsbane and especially everyone else. Ma faults.
k there it is my apology.
lol? now to look back it. I feel like loveing shit.
Its been a month I think strike one is only suppose to last one month
I will check my emails.
[email protected] would be me not GB:)
lol you completely misunderstood what I was tyring to say. Im say that I regret apologizing its out of the character lol. When I look back at it i feel like shit reading this. And this post was a year ago lol.

OMG I think I was depressed or soomething or on crack i apolgozed to GB.
:rolleyes:
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Good to know that you regret apologizing and that you must have been doing drugs or something to apologize to me. I'll keep this in mind.