Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al's Messenger
Many might have heard of this before, about people have found out that you where blocking them.
And you chouldn't figure out HOW IN THE WORLD?????

So here come the answer:
Its a clone of the widely world known msn. That was design for a replacement for Gaim which is a builtin clone for icq, msn, etc. when installing a Linux version.

This little hackers tool of a msn version comes for all versions of operation systems there may be around. Check it out if you think that your sister is blocking you.

I have doing the test noticed that it only detects if you are on the persons contact list and not if (s)he/ blocks you.

Check the website for download here

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
Hmmm very useful ^_^
Umm... I just go to google and search for "Msn online offline checker" it gives u pages where u can check is someone offline or online.. if that someone is online but not online in ur msn then that someone must be blocking u ^_^
Does that work even if you have "Only people on my Allow List can see my status and send me messages" ticked ?

* Guest goes off to check.
Dont know what GRITS wanna'd this fore, but a word of warning... Unblock her now, before she finds out :P
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Heh. She wouldn't know with me... coz mine just shows me as offline if you ain't in my list. All the checks say I'm offline when I'm clearly online... Didn't think it was a fool proof method ...:D
1. 50%-50%
2. call a friend
3. Ask the people