Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VACATIONS
A week without you
Thought I'd forget
Two weeks without you and I
Still haven't gotten over you yet

Go Go's

Lots of people are going on or have gone on vacations.....where are you going and when?

I heard from Sieg and he is in Croatia for a month..... HI SIEG

I am headed to Tampa for a long weekend the end of July....
*note to self got to work on that tan before you go so ppl don't think you are from the midwest
Hello Hello I am leaving to greece tomorrow (saturday) so i wont be able to play ricochet for a whole week isn't that terrible! :o
Anyway if there are inet cafe's in there ill come to check the forums and stuff. I dunno if i can take it I mean a week without ricochet... well maybe ill be ok laying in the sun... B)Well actually im not going to Greece exactly im going to Cypros the little island near Turkey. Greece own's half of Cypros and Turkey the other half. Im going to the Greece side. So wish me good luck and maybe I dont get a grenade in my head....... lol
For the most part, I plan on staying here for a while so I can hang out with my friends before college. But late july/early august, I have a long roadtrip planned. It will probably be about a week and a half, going from LA to Yosemite, Tahoe, Lassen Peak, and essentially end at Crater Lake, OR. It will be just camping, because it's more fun and cheaper. Lots of hiking and photographs and such. The way down will be a leisure ride along the coast, going through Fort Bragg, Redwoods, Monterey, Santa Barbara, Oxnard, and back home.
Possibly the last two weeks of August or so, I'll be heading to Canada. Will be visiting my grandparents in their new home in White Rock, BC... kind of a suburb of Vancouver. Then around September 14, I will be going on a permanent vacation at UC Santa Barbara. :D
Yes indeed I will be gone for a whole 10 days at the end of June. This means I will not be on the servers during that time, and yes (brace yourself), it means I will be skiping an interview week. I will leave the 20th of June and return on the 29th. I will also be trying to hit the forums a bit while I am gone.

Am I going somewhere exotic? Hawaii? Brazil? France? no. Wisconsin!

Milwaukee, Oshkosh, Appleton, Madison, Waukesha, and Lake Mills. That's some tour! Friends, relatives, drinking, concerts, great food, reminiscing, and my sister's college graduation.

I will also be physically in the same room as Glenno's servers. That is always kind of fun and surreal to think that our little virtual world is hidden somewhere in some little box. Vad's in Ohio somewhere and Glen's in Wisconsin. Almost all of our clan matches to date took place in Glenno's Den. How weird is that? ( I am speaking of those done on his 2 player server.)

Anyway, I am off to finish cleaning. I have guests in town today. Which brings me to my final point: If anyone wants any spontanious vacations, weekends in Vegas are pretty cheap!! Especially if you stay at a friend's apartment... Pmail me about it any time.
I love Vegas.....can I bring a friend?:rolleyes:
Hmm, who would ya bring? ;)

Let's see, for the most part I'm definitely going to stay here for about the same reason as G-Boy. A lot of my friends are seniors and most of them are going to be gone once I'm a senior next school year, so I plan on spending as much time with them as possible. I'm also still thinking of whether or not to fly down to Cali to spend time with one of my friends and hit up Anime Expo I think next month.
I'm going to Leominster,Ma. on June 27 for a week. Its a family reunion and my meme' is turning 98. Have about 40 relatives there and they are a bunch of boozing french and italian catholics. Some of the best people I know, lol
I'm just planning to go to a few camps in around Ontario (Canada) (duh) :wacko:and hopefully to wha's cottagee, thats always fun, but i'll be home more or less. Not as exciting as some people's vacations, but i like it, can't complain when your off school. :thumb:
If I had an old hippie volkswagon van painted black with flames on the sides, I would be taking a road trip to Canada with friends. Since I don't, I'll be taking "vacations" next to the L.A. River most of this summer... with friends!
Well Grits,

While I would like to host you and a friend, my true hope is that you would come..... alone. :P

Kidding. I am up for hosting you, a friend, your siblings, the cornhuskers you call neighbors, and the Cleveland Indians if you'd like. Can they all fit into my apartment? That's another story.

Anyway I am all about hosting guests, with or without friends.

Later all,
Beastie
We take mini vacations all summer long because we arent smart enough to save our money to take big ones, but this last weekend we went to my mom and dads for fathersday and had a great time, they just got a new place by the way and it is huge, so they have been furniture and art shopping to try and fill this place up, and it just so happened that when we were there, they were having an art show at the local outdoor mall, so we went and bought a few pieces for our house and mom and dad bought a large painting, very vibrant colored horses with one being ridin by an indian, will post a pix of it later so everyone can critique it, they artist had just finished it while at the show, so he never got to have any prints made of it and i dont believe he was able to take a picture of it before my dad bought it so it should never show up anywhere else, kinda cool. Then we BBQ'd and hung out at the pool most of the next day, very relaxing and a great weekend get away. :thumb: oh and I also collect glasses, mostly handblown stemware "colored" and their was a lady there that was selling clay stemmed glasses so i got a pair of them to go in the collection
As all true career minded fellows, I am vacationing this summer @ home. I am turning off my cell phone and
turning off my email. I might even turn off my electricity.
------Greetings!------

From cyprus: Hello hello all it's very hot in here (suprise,suprise) first days very almost too hot i was just laying in our swimming pool :D now its about 30 degrees celcius that's pretty hot too but not too hot heh. I've been traveling in the city and taken sun in the beach... fun fun well i cant put this too long or this net cafe keepers will charge me for overtime. Ill be back in sunday to beat u up in rico... Have fun.. I will :thumb:
HI MS

Thanks for the virtual post card....nice to know you still think about us even when you are vacationing.
:thumb:
I'm going to work, woe is me. there is a slight possibility i might go to philly for a week at the end of the summer, but it is very slight.
Well, umm I'm going on vacation to...umm..ok fine i'm staying at home..but i'm finished high school and don't have to go to any other school for a year yet :D(i feel like such a youngin..everyone else seems to be in there 20's)
so, there's the extent of my vacationing fun.
Time has come all, see you in 10 days!!

Beastie
i should be goin to florida fer a week or two.. but not sure when B)