Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Challenge
I would like to participate in a challenge once again next week before I am out for 10 days (see Vacation thread). I am open to all clan members, please just post your acceptance. First to reply gets the match.

Hopefully we can dance on Tuesday or Wednesday? Let me know.

I know there are a number of uT guys (and gals) that have not participated in battle yet. CAKE? Pro? I am not picky here so feel free :P.

Bring it! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:B):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
I'll play you but in deathmatch. Ya know you want it:P
Well hell, I am cetainly not versed in the maps. But hey I am always up for a challenge. I will pmail you about times. My schedule is currently really crazy.

Beastie
dm is also about utilizing effective strategies that are particular to a dm game. i suggest this: use statistical principles to determine the winner...both of you should go to the uT server, start playing at the same time and end at the same time...say 15 min...for 5 days, regardless of how populated or full of noobs, and sum your points...this would be a better (although never ideal) indication of who is better imho.
I find that I have way too much fun playing DM that I forget to look at the scores, only to find that I'm usually one of the top most maps. ;-)