Shalk
this morning so far

add Turtle and reyalP to that list
same without Shark but with solid-snake
[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]
Shalk... not Shark. And i played u on Steam:)
woops ^_^sorry. ya we played on steam but this thread is about won
Thanks QOLIM
ok just updating because I dont want to hear any BS about "no body was ever on"

played fritoman, Gwarsbane and blazed....Power and Glory was there too I just didnt get a chance to play him (never fixed that bug that makes it where you play same opponents over and over) also Snowdawg was there but we were playing arena so he headed over to Vads DM where he owns along with some other well known canadians
Did I say that i played GRITS? if not: I played GRITS^_^
Thanks QOLIM
update
played anon and about 40 "players" on won DM and
I played jabba and anon on steam and see Beastie is there now

some of you are still missing whats up
I will be back home around 2200 EST hope some of you stop by:)
I liked playing live afk ball with GRITS. ^_^
are you leaving grits?
I was absent yesterday. and most of today and then i'm off to work. . . what? i said i wouldn't be bale to make it:ph34r:
today I played Gwar, Fritoman, Vash, Shalk...even Beastie showed up for a few min, can't remember the rest, but saw a lot of old schoolers on today. I'm gonna miss seeing you all in won...I think I've been playing since a day or two after it came our :/ *starts singing*

Memories light the corner of my mind.
Misty water color memories
Of the way we were.

Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind,
Smiles we gave to one another
For the way we were.

*starts to cry*
huh. I just got on GRITS 24/7 today. I thought WON was supposed to be gone by today...
they said that they would start today with shutting down. guess they haven't reached us yet.
Thanks QOLIM
This is what they said....

Quote:WON Shutdown Timing
July 15, 2004, 11:56 am · cliffe

Starting July 26th the shutdown of the WON authentication servers will begin. This process will be completed on July 31st. This means players will no longer be able to access Internet features of Valve games, such as Counter-Strike 1.5, using the WON authentication servers. Users can continue using Valve games on the Steam service by downloading the Steam installer and setting up a Steam account. For more information visit www.steampowered.com. Counter-Strike 1.5 players will be upgraded to Counter-Strike 1.6 free of charge through Steam.

They said that on the 26th they will start shutting down won server. And will be finished by the 31st. So we will have a bit to go.

With the way Steam has been acting maybe won might be staying up longer:)
I think the DDOS attack from yesterday might have also delayed things.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
reinstalled and played.
I played with Miagi and snowdawg on dm1 last night. I got owned by the both of them. Played with GRITS, oops, gb. Today i played wtih frito and Freefall. I played with lil, tho i cant remember when. I played with jabba and shalk on steam along side beastie. I played with rUsh on arena, tho it would have been nice to get owned by him on dm to. We still have some time left to keep playing guys.

Edit: also played with png, who still owns.
i made it! for a bit before the end. so far since my original post I've played for a little bit before work on both days. it's a party!!
I've played alot of the originals of Rico. Its been great and hope to play more before won is totally gone.
Nice crowd on the rico won server....some good friends with recognizable names others incognito some new to the game, and then there are those pros from over the border...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

OMG i am so glad you got a screen of that GRITS, that is the first and last time you will see me at the top of a DM scoreboard.
With two cakes to you hacker.
It just don't show that everyone else was there just for 30 minutes while frito was there for 14 hours ;)
umm yeah I played dm for 14 hours :lol: to give credit where credit is do, I know the cake guys were not there for near as long as me lol.
That would rule to play DM for 14 hours. What do you think M 200 points an hour?
I lost track who I played with ^_^. I think the longest I played was 6 hours straight :o. But blame that on the people for leaving <_<. Heh, here's an interesting screen shot I got a few months ago. I don't know how long I was playing though.

<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Holy #%%#)*%# Miagi. :o
Ah. I can say I played with Dragonlady... YAY:bg:
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

After the vadavaka people left the game on sunday i played for a while and see who came..:huh:

Thanks QOLIM
well..seems that bush is as good in rico as in real life.

Thanks QOLIM