Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS: Source and CZ: Source????
I'm not a huge fan of CS and specially not a fan of CZ seeing how its just CS with extras that you shouldn't have had to pay for because you can download everyone of them for free off the net somewhere, except for maybe the map texture upgrades, but those are really a minor thing. Remember CZ is just a mod of a mod.

Anyway I have been hearing that they plan on putting CZ on the source engine. Isn't this kind of redundant? After all CS and CZ are just like each other EXCEPT for the textures, new player models (which you can get off the net for free) bots (which you can get off the net for free), exact same maps (except for textures) and single player mode which gets boring after the first 2 or 3 times though.

Don't get on my back about deleted scenes because its the exact same thing yet again but again with different textrues.

Anyway, why are they going to waste time and money on converting over something that should look the same as another one of their mods in the end. I'm not even sure there will be a difference at all except for maybe bots (which I don't doubt that you will be able to download for free off the net) and the single player aspect.

So do you agree that making a CS: Source and a CZ: Source is redundant?
they should at some point blend both of the games together,(I did notice that when they came out with CZ and updated the hit boxes, they did the same for CS.) I bet CZ was going to be an update at some point but they wound up selling it because they didnt have anything new on the market for such a long time and with the long delay of HL2, thought they could make a little extra money with it for the CS junkys looking for a new fix.