Poll: Which do you like?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mercedes-Benz
20.00%
3 20.00%
BMW
26.67%
4 26.67%
Audi
6.67%
1 6.67%
Volvo
0%
0 0%
Porsche
13.33%
2 13.33%
Lexus
0%
0 0%
Acura
0%
0 0%
Infiniti
0%
0 0%
Cadillac
0%
0 0%
Lincoln
6.67%
1 6.67%
Jaguar
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luxury Cars
I'm a car freak so just wondering, luxury wise. What do yall like?
Benz all the way:)We own 3
I didn't include Bently, Maybach or RR cause those are ulta luxury.
i dunno. . i don't know much about cars:p but I do know this!
Audit: "No Louis it's a foreign car, the t is silent!" lol
ok Ferrai and Lamborghini must be in the same class as Bentley and RR because I dont see them on the list and a black Lamborghini countach has been my dream machine for years
any year really but the 82 was amazing piece of machinery :thumb:
GRITS,Jul 25 2004, 06:58 PM Wrote:ok Ferrai and Lamborghini must be in the same class as Bentley and RR because I dont see them on the list and a black Lamborghini countach has been my dream machine for years
any year really but the 82 was amazing piece of machinery :thumb:
Yeh I decided not to put those, because they for the most part racing/fast cars. Neither of them even have a sedan.

I do like woman that know their cars :wub:
Nullvote for me. you could also have asked..well just ask another thing:P
[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]
We have a jaguar s-type. But i personally like bmw's.
Its Lincoln all the way, because on the road of life there are those who travel, and those who travel well. lol:P I really like the LS that they make, my mom has one and it drives so smooth, it just looks really good.
You guys and your asphalt playgounds!! :P

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

How come you put porsche on their quickie? I wouldn't call it a luxury car, more racing to me.
I couldn't really think of any others, and at least porsche as an "suv"
None of the above...

my vote is for F1 Maclaren
* Gwarsbane drools

[Image: f1_lm_3.jpg]

Damn thats a nice car
lol gb..i'm gonna have to quote anon's post

Quote:I wouldn't call it a luxury car, more racing to me.
tring to work a deal out with my brother in law right now to buy this car.
but the one I am looking at is black with dark tinted glass and a hemi

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Frito, come get me and we will go pimp the towns in that:)
Even though I really don't like Chrysler, you just can't deny the beauty of that car. IT really grabs your attention, I love it:D
Actually the F1 Maclaren is based off of racing styles, but it is 100% street legal. I don't think I would be able to drive it around here, too many pot holes.
Quickening,Aug 20 2004, 11:39 PM Wrote:I couldn't really think of any others, and at least porsche as an "suv"
hrmm.... porsche suv is still 350-400 bhp.... and the meclaren, at least the original beast of a machine... which the main engineering didn't change much... came out in 93
I think thats a feat.

There was someone who had one of those... and they crashed it... and its 100 percent carbon fiber body.... didn't hold up.... at all.... just little chunks of it... and him.. and the frame... scattered about.... :/
Quote:Actually the F1 Maclaren is based off of racing styles
It isn't just based off, it was run in the le mans races, lining the engine is pure gold, if you look closely at a picture you can see it, and was the first car to max out at something around 240-260 mph
It ran off of a bmw engine.... beefed up a bit... and could destroy ANYTHING from its era... and alot from today

The engine

Luxury, I would have to go with a Jag S-Type R, or the new xk line coming out...... my brother in law is a mechanic for them... and the xk body will be all aluminum, every luxury item possible and just about everything you would ever want.

Dream car... I'm gonna have to start a new thread for that.
I like the lincolns !! i saw some lincoln pictures and junk when i was at work today. too bad i already voted null when this post first appeared.