Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ricochet:Source acknowledged
In the HL2 forum i have a link to this site that has a thread solely for emails to Valve and their responses. I usually go there every day to see if anything interesting pops up. Well today there was a question about Rico. Took 46 previous pages but at least it was asked about. http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread...8&page=46&pp=15. The response is first before the question. Currently it is the last email on the page, but that might change seeing as how fast that thread goes at times.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes.

Still on target for zero bugs on the 5th.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 2:02 PM
To: Gabe Newell
Subject: Ricochet

Hi there,
Will there be a Ricochet:Source?

Good luck with bugfixing (how many days left?)
Can't wait to play the game..

I will see your answer up ahead

Kees Voesenek
[Image: b_560x95.png]
w00t yay! :P ^_^ :wub:
SWEET! But it would be on steam *swears loudly*
I wonder what can change other than the graphics/textures... :unsure:
Physics... real physics that I think will be the real difference.
CRAP! No more cakewalking... Think about it, your feet will just slip out from under you..

And they'd better leave air control in..
They must know thats what makes the game decent. Well it was a command in HL1, so hopefully there will be at least a command, we can always play around with that untill we like it. (server side of course)
Well, this isn't the Quake engine anymore.. The new physics they're using may not allow movement if you aren't in contact with a surface. Meaning air control would have to be added, and I'm not sure anybody at valve is going to put that much effort in with all these other products to support.
Maybe they do care for us after all....

NAAAAAAA thats just too hard to believe lol
I wonder if anyone from Valve has ever played on our servers... Can we look up IPs in the logs and look for something from their ISP on their subnet?