Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When will people realise
that myself and many others don't care if you call out block in big capital letters? =/
if you call out block?? in big capitol letters?? i don't even know what you're talking about...:blink:
I'm assuming on arena.
Yep, Anon's right. People just seem to find it necessary to say BLOCK everytime they fall, as if I really care. At this point it may seem like I'm just a bastard. However, the situation is not quite like that. I'm talking about when people tend to foil up their own jumps and call out block. For example I'll jump from and outside pad to the middle pads on arena and I'm about to land and they run at the arrow and I land on their head thus making them just fall straight down. Call out block all you want, I'll just laugh at you more than likely.
k, if I block someone, they seem to call me "BLOCKER", but, chances are, they can't do that back to me, they can't block me. So I consider "blocking" a tactic and a good way to win.

So, everytime someone says "BLOCKER" to me, I will say back to them "then block me back" ^_^ (other than if I jump right into them when they are trying to land on the pad I'm on, that's different)
16-tha-pimpteen,Aug 28 2004, 11:08 PM Wrote:People just seem to find it necessary to say BLOCK everytime they fall
i kinda mind.......... after the 100th person just HAS to say it. So they MAKE sure i know it. God i could care less, its just a game. If i had penny for everytime i was blocked or should have said blocked, i would be buying my own servers. and I really hate it when good people say "blocked" ":o"<_<. get over it please.
ooo block... i thought maybe you were just using wierd slang for something