Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic gaming stuff
When Atari first came out....years and years ago....ok maybe not when they first first came out but some time back in the late 70s or early 80s they gave away free jackets with purchase of the box, you had to mail in for it....but I did and still have it in basically good shape, I put the sleeve in the pocket so you can see the writing, it is made of sort of ....jeeze I dont know, sort of like the stuff you think of astronauts wearing not cloth and not plastic....and it is silver

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hehe cool:)
Thats pretty spiffy GRITS.
2 gold cartridges of the golden edition of the original nes zelda
OMG that jacket is bad ass! I want it! I would wear that and my friends would tweak out! I remember my neighbor friend wearing one in Cali when we were little. GRITS I am seriously impressed that you have such a good Atari memento!

Atari 2600 was once of my first gaming consoles, my dad had pong when I moved in with him in Burbank back in the early 1980 or so, but Atari was when I started getting into video games
i`ve got most of the Final Fantasy`s!!

Final Fantasy Anthology (5 & 6)
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X2
Final Fantasy Tactics

i know im missing a bunch but i`ll get them in time...
i found Final Fantasy III a lot time ago (the one for Snes) and the guy wanted $150 for it.....
i didn`t want to ask how much he was selling his Final Fantasy I for (Nes)
I still have the first sega genesis 16 bit lol WOW I thought it was sooo cool everyone had nintendo aand all that and when I got that for christmas with my sister and I can still hear my dad yell saying it's a 16 bit so I screamed WOW I had no clue what that was lol but I thought it was really awsome, I still remeber having to blow off the games before you can stick it on the top so it can play better HEH.:)awww the memores.
I have c.e. ff 7 ff8 and majora's mask
Help there's a melon in my gravity gun!

Boom!

Oops gets them every time (snicker)

[Image: thebee52.png]
DragonLady23,Dec 3 2004, 05:41 AM Wrote:I still have the first sega genesis 16 bit lol WOW I thought it was sooo cool everyone had nintendo aand all that and when I got that for christmas with my sister and I can still hear my dad yell saying it's a 16 bit so I screamed WOW I had no clue what that was lol but I thought it was really awsome, I still remeber having to blow off the games before you can stick it on the top so it can play better HEH.:)awww the memores.
Yeah I remember that. Lol. Even when the N64 and P.S.1 came out I played it. I still play the ps1 though mostly like ff7+8 Ehrgiez and Chrono Cross (Sniff You will be avenged Jim! Earth worm guy for those who didn't know.)

Boom!

Earth worm jim was great.
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Jun 16 2005, 01:30 AM] Earth worm jim was great.
:angry:E.J. 3d sucked with the marble bosses.

Boom!

Wow, i had that ghame.
It sucked, i couldnt even do buttville.
Haqs
[Image: fnsbanner.jpg]
[Image: despys0rf.jpg]
They made a 3d one? I'm talking about the first two on snes.
I have a copy for pc. Its wicked awsome. Havent tryed it on this pc yet, I doubt it will run on here. Possibly an older computer though.
Still got my Atari 2600 with 2 Joysticks and 3 games; Pitfall, Starwars, and Qbert.
Shame it doesn't work:(it got wet..
I dont want to know how that happened:P