Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

# 2 Josh at the bottom

# 3 going up

the town where my bro lives

That looks fun :)
What is that, 1000 feet? Maybe? Try comin to colorado:P. I may not love it here, but its always cool to have a fourteener in your backyard!
Awesome frito, now whers that 300?

Sage I spent a week in Durango this past summer. First time to go to colorado in over 4 years or so. I freakin love that state:)
went to Hershey today, here are some pic.

Colorado.....Nice place to visit.......
out front

the incline plain is the worlds steepest vehical driven plain
:blink:I don't remember having to wear boxes on your head in Hershey's Chocolate factory..

Wasn't there a ride where you take a railed trolley thing into the building and you see chocolate being processed, of course it was covered so nothing gets in it.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

GRITS,Aug 30 2004, 03:10 PM Wrote:Colorado.....Nice place to visit.......
Better put than you might realize. Atleast for Colorado springs...
It was intentional....the "good ol boy' network at the government level is enough to keep me from wanting to pay taxes in the state... but it is a beautiful place
I have been to the hershey factory, but I was about 5 or 6 at the time, so i hardly remember it at all. I dont even remember eating a lot of choclate. Come to think of it I got ripped off :angry:

oh well B)
Josh and my niece riding horses

if your near pittsburgh... as I said... wilsons ribs... best... place.... ever...... Freaky that I live on the other sid eof the state isn't it?... guess thats what I get for having a crazy aunt and uncle....
some pics from the airforce museum in fairborn Ohio. we just got home and are very happy to be back even thou the trip brought to light the fact that Missouri has the crappiest roads in the USA. :angry:

the Wright plane

out front

josh gets to meet Bob Hope :P

this place was gigantic

Was about to say that, that plane was a Hercules. But remembered that a Hercules isn't using jet engines:P
What is the big plane in there ?

A Hercules:
[Image: herc.jpg]
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
what's that bob hope picture about?? was it digital or was he standing near a wax statue or something?
it was just a pic of Bob on the wall and I told josh to go stand there and act like he was listening to him, worked out great :thumb: not sure what the bigger plane is but I have a pic of me and josh going into the front of what looks like a hercules which was in the same wing of the museum as that plane, there where like 6 hangers just like that one all hooked together and each one was for a different time period in aviation
kinda like this one

IT is a c-5 galaxy, largest plane on earth, or it was... not sure anymore... can fit something like 250 station wagons in it's cargo bay.

[Image: c5014.jpg]
I dont know is it just me or did anyone else notice all the pictures of these big ones are on the ground:lol:
not the c5.... possibly a star lifter.

[Image: c141a04.jpg]

Is size important to you grits?:D
the jet fighters were the best to look at, they tell us after josh gets in side that we are not sposta touch the suit :P