Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken rules have consequences
What's up with the "every other person does it anyway" mentality here? Are you people really that stupid?

Well okay, I mean. People murder one another so why don't I just kill you all. I mean, who cares, people do it anyways.

Or...

Wow, you were just burglarized? Oh well who cares, why bother telling the police? People will keep stealing anyways.

Or...

My god you've just been shot but nobody cares because people get shot anyways.

What the hell is wrong with you people. It's that kind of mentality that spawns what nobody wants to take place in their life. If you don't ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***ing care then just stop ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***ing about it. If you want something from someone, do what needs to be done. If you want to play on a server owned by SOMEONE ELSE, follow rules. If you don't want to follow the rules, go pay for your own goddamn server.

You bleed just like me. Don't think that you deserve anything. If it's your life, by all means, do what you can to make it more enjoyable. If you're in someone elses home/server/business, learn a little flexibility and like what you're given.
It's all your fault Yeti :P you should never have left....and this will blow over tomorrow...welcome back:D
Well this will be my first and only say in this post.

It is quite sad when a topic like this goes to 3 pages when so many other good posts only get a handful of replies. The event has passed and it is time to move on. Happy Gaming All :thumb:

Edit:Before someone asks me No I did not lock this. It was locked shortly after my original post.
[Image: b_560x95.png]