Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Players to play with in ricochet
Mines is.... Razor Knightmare Lil faces oops cartman acid head and that about it..
you forgot me.
Hmm.. Grits coz shes still nice everytime I beat her... Shalk coz I piss him off by spamming.. Don't rly have favourites, everyones cool ;)(as long as I can beat em.)
MorningStar,Aug 31 2004, 10:52 PM Wrote:Don't rly have favourites, everyones cool ;)(as long as I can beat em.)
sooo.. you must hate a lot of people here then... budumcchh:P
Favorite people huh?! I don't have one, maybe GRITS because she's improved so much as of late, but other than that I dunno. Anyone who's better than average I guess
i wish i can play my self
I like playing with acid, we had some great games yesterday, then I had to go. We played again later that day cuz none of us have lives, and the games were less good, but still fun. I liked playing gboy, but I havent played with him in months. lil is always fun to talk to about music, and hold up the rest of the ppl waiting. Frito is a blast, he was a beast the last time I played him. GRITS is a given, on my list, same with the CAKE guys. Miagi owns me on DM now, so he is always fun to play with to keep my ego small. Apex is always cool to, espically when talking about the local stuff. Gemmak for sure, we have had some pretty close games in the last little while. Honorable mentions go to all the people I havent played with in awhile. Including 16, who usually beats me. One last person, quicks sister B)
anyone who falls off as much as me
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
everyone except malcontents
and anyone who will play King in the Middle with me until I giggle uncontrollably :blsh:
i like playing anyone who can make me struggle to beat them...
i like playing people who are worse than me... otherwise..i feel bad about sucking so much.
Anon, Knightmare, Acid Head, r9, and some other players that are top knotch keep me on my toes to win.
I love to play Grits though because I can just have fun and play around and we both be silly lol.
Jabba and Frito.
I like making GRITS giggle:)

Jooza
[Image: chicken+copy.jpg]
Anyone i have fun against.
Well, since this is about favorites, I have a lot of fun playing against [CAKE]rUsh and [CAKE]anonymity, I love playing people with similar styles. This doesn't mean I don't have fun playing against others.
I have fun all the time, but now it is great to see some of the guys and gals from old, just nostalgic I guess, the few times I get to play are made great when I see Grits, beatstie, frito, ...and someday even acid again.

ps, shalk is a great one to see every now and again, just if I could pin him down.:)
I love seeing the old schoolers.....Jabba , beastie, PiX, acid <---fun to see but hate playing him, well not hate but I cant even get a lucky shot on him, Soul, FF, WM, Razor9,Knight.... wow so many. will add more later.
i would have to say any of the RiP members, the JW and DC members...I think there all good sports when they beat me down and dont rub it in meh face:Plol....I mostly like playing anyone who is better than me because i usually learn and end up avoiding a certain jump all together when playin em. Also Grits because she was one of the first people i met when i started playing on steam and shes ALWAYS a good sport and even jokes around alot with everyone.
Not many play DM :(.

DTC - we usually have some fun when we all play, though it has only been snowdawg, dragonlady, and myself playing recently. Yes we team up :P. Our secret for hardly killing each other, we have our own models...

I like playing against rUsh and the rest of the cake's. Oh and Evil_admin's spawn killing bots:P.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

I like playing Acid cause when ya decap him several times in a row he goes on a falling spree and I get to laugh my arse off:PAccually I like playing everyone.
oops