Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battousai/Captain Planet
"Battousai in training," and "Captain Planet" for various word filter/sexual breaking of rules

they were nice people. right.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

also

Look at the bottom!?

and some steamids

ok they have been banned
hmmm Battosai|InTraining was such a great guy... hmmm I have never heard him saying such words :angry:
hmmm Captain Planet.... dont know him
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
apologies go a long way fuzzy....

they have the opportunity to come here and make their case and/or apologize
and they can be unbanned, bad behaviour can come from 'bad days' banning is usually done to get peoples attention that we are serious about having a nice place to play

btw who is this RushJet guy that is calling everyone ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***s?
Must have been a name stealer, with my Steam ID. Yeah. That's it. Right. AND they were using my PC, and the person looked a lot like me.

:smurf:

MMM hmm sure
I have apoligized through email and it went somewhat like this

I see your concern to keep your servers clean. I have read the rules, and i can say I fully understand. They are very few servers for ricochet on steam, and I can hardly play this addictive due to the fact the grits/vadavaka servers are usually the most active, and the other ones dont see many people very often. I will play by all rules, if I was to be unbanned. I believe everyone deserves a second chance, and if you give me one on the servers, it would practically be regiving me ricochet, since, as stated above, there are really not that many active ricochet servers. consider my request to be unbanned

and the whole thing against rustjet, i dont remember exactly what was said, but he kept making a bunch of "smart" remarks and was getting on my nerves, so, I apologize for cursing on the grits server, and wish to be unbanned from the grits/vadavaka servers :)
well, do you reply to these threads with a yes or no or do you just let them sink to the bottom
sorry you havent seen a reply yet, we are in discussion, while you can be unbanned under our rules for the infractions in this thread, we have sister servers that have banned you for using names like "your favorite negro".
We don't forgive racist comments on our servers and we need input from the admin who banned you from his servers.
If you want to field this go ahead here.
Wasn't it you, Captain Planet, who was calling himself "Your Favorite negro" and trying to get in a clan by being black?

Does this seem at all funny to you?

desNotes