Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oldies but goodies
this is a small percentage of the members but it sure looked cool on the server, I just missed acid he had just logged off

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

aha... and when u saw 4 VVV's on the server , sure u said it looked cool BUT NO U DIDN'T POST ANYTHING :angry:
ps. too late now, we are not alive and well <_<

:rolleyes:
kermit's been on quite a bit lately, I've played a couple times with him lil face and acid_head on. And yes you can always expect the same "rip" skill. :wacko:
aye RIP seems to be getting more active as of now. you should see the forums:P
heh w/e Knightmare said ^_^
It's been a long time.. I stopped in today and played a couple with acid, but I'm definitely rusty
ahh the memories
wow, stop by and play some more.
yeah dude, play more, and get WON ricochet on steam (there's a thread somewhere on the forum explaining how), steam ricochet feels all buggy and messed up. You probably didn't even notice since it's been so long.
Ok Yeti was my first opponent in a tournament......he must come by and see my improvements.....maybe after a couple drinks ;)
Yeah definatly still rolling:D, i see a RiP member at least once a day...but i spend most of my day on rico heh:P

i just fixed it so i have the WON fix today, i've been in grits and it no longer glitch a little whenever i jump and also walking the rails on dm or dm2 i dont jolt....:)much much much better....i hope to get to play acid some time to see if i have improved much so far.:)
hehe....i like to play the rips although a don't have a big chance to win:( but u can learn a lot...

ps: hi skI nice to see u here