Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everybody read this
ok guys...when i come into a server dont whine and cry about me..i just got yelled at from jabba about me "cheating" which i dont know where that came from..cecil makes retarded comments when i join..and others as well..lay off me..i didnt do anything to you guys..if you dont like me fine do what pG did and mute me...dont make smartass comments i dont feel like gettin banned from responding to your comments..so lay off
That's not cool, soul is a good guy.

Play me some time you fruit.
soul...ignore them....and jabba was only messing with you....it's impossible to cheat in this game....remember?
I swear the academy is going to start handing out oscars and emmys.
Actually I did tell him to stop. On our first match, he exploited the spectator/floating bug and and floated up to me and decapped me. If its a bug or lag, I don't know, but don't use it to your advantage, I told him to stop and he did. If anyone notices, he never got banned or kicked, just don't whine about getting caught.

note: this was done while I was playing under a different name, then I changed names and told him to stop.
how many times do i have to tell you...learn to read ..it was a accident sheesh
learn to use correct articles...it's *an* accident not *a* accident. Anyway if it was *an* accident and he told you to stop...and you did stop, then there should be no problems...
Uhh admins used bugs like that on me and I never ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***ed <_<
If you get bugged, kill yourself. That's all. If you don't, you'll get told to stop, and it's not meant to give you a hard time, just don't worry about it.
Sure glad this isnt a help line...

Quote:If you get bugged, kill yourself. That's all.

ROFL, that sounds so wrong
Its easy to cheat what the hell are you talking about?! I do it all the time!
*-=][_=-*
CloudFuel,Jun 16 2003, 08:11 PM Wrote:learn to use correct articles...it's *an* accident not *a* accident. Anyway if it was *an* accident and he told you to stop...and you did stop, then there should be no problems...
i dont think i asked your opinion....its not like i had a hack trying to hack somebody..it was a exploit..you know you press enter before a match..i was changing camera views and he joined and thats how i ended up..besides this post isnt just about him
you ppl are missing the whole point of this post..let me explain one more time...everytime i go into a server there are ppl bit*hing "sorry grits" up a storm at me...they complain about ever single thing about me..when 1 person does it another person joins in complaining along witht hem..then it turns into a big dispute..not im not saying everybody does it..there are few ppl that actually dont do that..like g,oops,chent,grits etc but the rest of you fools lay off
This is not English class if you understand what the person is trying to say you should not correct their grammer....not everyone who post here uses English as their first language....to correct someone's grammer can be insensitive and a catalyst for flaming. Besides the content is what is important.

Accidents happen to everyone....how you handle the accident determines if you are exploiting or not.....this is not addressed to anyone in particular...just the topic at hand....
If you 'float' for ANY reason I do not think it is appropriate to kill the other player...I agree with g-boy all you can do is die...until that particular bug is fixed.
agreed
-_-..once again let me clear things up..this thread is not directed to jabba..i used him as a example..its directed to all the ppl that make jokes\criticize my actions....
I are criticize not noone.:blink:
....so painful and GRITS....damn you know me...that's my nature....you should be used to it by now. I understand your point ss, but I'm just saying rather than try to change the world (which will never happen) just change yourself. Say to hell with them and go about your day...but hey you don't want my advice...that's cool...
Pissing people off is so much more rewarding:(
why is that not a surprise....oh wait...that was acid who said that...lol
Personally, I don't think i've ever had a problem with anything other than your impatience...:) If someone asks you to wait a sec, it would be kind, and respectful to do so. I don't often ask people to, but I hate being told that I shouldn't be doing something during a game that actually started after I was just doing something else.

Anyway, in future I will remember that you don't wish me to lay on you, and I will let you be on top, k ? :-D
CloudFuel,Jun 17 2003, 03:19 AM Wrote:....so painful and GRITS....damn you know me...that's my nature....you should be used to it by now. I understand your point ss, but I'm just saying rather than try to change the world (which will never happen) just change yourself. Say to hell with them and go about your day...but hey you don't want my advice...that's cool...
why should i change...im not doing anything wrong in the game..
ok You know what? Nm...just go ahead and get worked up when people say things about you. Put yourself in a bad mood and then go spam some boards about it...don't do the logical thing and ignore...just go ahead and do what you're gonna do...and I'm spent...
Enough.
[Image: b_560x95.png]