Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show me your keyboard
one of our players just moved to Spain and said that he was having to get use to his new keyboard.....

mine is standard american keyboard...guess they shift some stuff around for the other countries but not completely so if you learned on one kind a slightly different keyboard would mess with your mind and even make you look like you couldnt type:D
Well this is same typ as mine, you might notice that we got some 'strange' letters like ß, ä, ö, ü or € which stands for Euro, our currency.
y and z is changed so don't be surprised when a german says 'sorrz' in game :lol:
same with _ and ? hmm btw do you have ... can't even write it here, just look at the M on my keyboard:)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]
yes it is an alternate key mu use it all the time in science, for micro

here is like mine....of course mine is the extended one with key pad and it is black but the keys are the same

perhaps it wont be a suprise to u but my keyboard looks like Olbests:)

PS: i would be happy if shalk if shlk posts his keybourd here;):D
This is what mine looks like, except that mine is all black and all the top keys are a silverish color. Its the Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard.

I love it cause I can control winamp while in game, only had to add an extra thing to winamp 2.91 to get it to work right. :) I also have the bottom part that you rest your palms on taken off, I don't like it.

[Image: S34-1008-calloutv.jpg]

One thing I know I don't like is those natural keyboards. I just can't get used to them, they feel weird
i have some additional keys too: e.g. for adio volume or the windows search engine
Gwarsbane,Sep 25 2004, 09:05 AM Wrote:   Its the Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard.

I love it cause I can control winamp while in game, only had to add an extra thing to winamp 2.91 to get it to work right. :)   I also have the bottom part that you rest your palms on taken off, I don't like it.

[Image: S34-1008-calloutv.jpg]

One thing I know I don't like is those natural keyboards.  I just can't get used to them, they feel weird

This is exactly mine.
mine is like Gwar but i couldn't find a good pic of that so i will just post some keybored in hebrew which GRITS found for me.

[Image: Hebrew-keyboard_l.jpg]
just ordered this one from the used computer store downtown, I dont like the lights on when I am playing but cant type with the lights off sooooooo. 30 bucks

sweeet dude...

no danish movie yet
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
I got my equipment right here!.... Note to self: Hehhehehehehe. Mine doesn't have the extension though.

shalk someone scribbled red squiggly lines on your keyboard....I would kick thier butt :D
Here's mine: http://www.zboard.com/us/index.php

More pics: http://www.zboard.com/us/products/products...boardsystem.htm
[Image: b_560x95.png]
well.... nothing special.... but i like the wirelessness....:)

[Image: 53084.jpg]
t|'.'t|
off topic......

dude where have you been?
Picture of mine... just a different keyboard layout
[Image: 23-134-014-03.JPG]
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
now thats alot of buttons :)
fritoman,Sep 25 2004, 03:23 PM Wrote:just ordered this one from the used computer store downtown, I dont like the lights on when I am playing but cant type with the lights off sooooooo. 30 bucks
yo keyboard man is the shit and so is png's.
Gwarsbane,Sep 26 2004, 03:43 AM Wrote:now thats alot of buttons :)
and i dont use half of them:P
Png what excatly does the left side of your keyboard do? (I feel like such a noob for asking)

mines pretty basic, just black.
That's the gaming setup. Movement keys and other mapped game keys. Easiest way for me to show you is to go to that second link I gave and go to the left side of the page. Under "Getting Started" click there and there is a interactive demo about it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I have been using the logitech natural keyboard, but I'm thinking about
getting one of these virtual keyboards cause their very Tron like;)
[Image: 99_1_b.JPG]

http://www.pc-notetaker.com/vkb/?an=google
I've seen ones like that before but I have no idea how well they work.

At the very least you won't wear out the keys lol
fritoman,Sep 25 2004, 12:22 PM Wrote:shalk someone scribbled red squiggly lines on your keyboard....I would kick thier butt :D
Frito, it looks like someone spilled a vat of flourescent blue dye all over your keyboard... wait... no... its just ugly:Dj/k
I cant immagine your keyboard being that good for gaming lil, espically considering you have to make quick finger movements.
same as reiinquish
My keyboard looks like this one:
http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Devic...an_keyboard.gif
lol no really shalk..the symbols look cool, you should start a thread teaching your alphabet :D
wohu danish keyboard ahead.... (below)