Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rico aliases
i got none but none at all..... lil face currently new name is the frog... 16 you got ab unch of names lol.. i know quite a few.
lost count of how many names i have/use.

current favorites are annatar, intardnet and a few others.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
16-tha-pimpteen,Oct 17 2004, 08:54 PM Wrote:
:/ lil face,Oct 18 2004, 02:43 AM Wrote:always use :/ lil face for my handle  -_-
No you don't. I see you with random nicknames all the time, I don't really remember any of them exactly but I recall it happening several times.
I'm afraid you're mistaken -_-
nah 16 is right, i remember too. :-p
but whats the point of tellin your name if your going to use an alias? that takes the whole fun out of it.
no we aren't lil.... unless theres an impersonator :ph34r:*eyes shift back and forth* :ph34r:

Relinquish.... Squishy...

My nicknames from other people are numerous though:ph34r:*poof*:ph34r:
My name [DTC]DragonLady I use most but I also have used Lost Lenore and a couple others I forget heh but im sure you will know it is me even if I am under another name.:D
PuNkGirL
pG
311 junkie
(1)Player
meh
and just about anything i can think of when i want to remain incognito and get kills because an old player underestimates me
new alias for all game for me .:Degeneration:X:.
[n00b]Leader
CheatStar
Pray of the player

... thats about it
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
Relinquish,Oct 25 2004, 02:29 PM Wrote:no we aren't lil.... unless theres an impersonator :ph34r:*eyes shift back and forth* :ph34r:
ok you caught me :rolleyes:

some of the nicks I've used are poprock, Percocet, Crazy Legs, TerrOrizer, TrOma, the frog, RC Nub Instructor, pippy, hermie, the cats meow, I love Grits, Carcass, Abusive Husband, Abusive Step Father, Brad Pitt, Ben Affleck, the knife of death, w00ty and the blowfish, lack there of, who's yer daddy, Tronald McDonald, slow motion fo me....theres more, just can't think of them now :/