Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
netniV
I heard from some ppl that netniV still show up with the tag sometimes, i just wanted to make it clear,
netniV isn't a RiP anymore, he is out due his actions and he isn't allowed to wear the tag, if anyone of u see him with tag on plz report to me or 1 of the admins.

Consider it tag stealing if net shows up with the [*RiP*] tag on, he told someone that he still wear it cuz none of rip leaders told him to remove it, well u ALL saw im serious, thx in advance.
I'm assuming you told him about it?

I dont want him arguing that he hasnt heard from you.
He plays during odd hours, when Shalk is at school, it's almost impossible for Shalk to tell him or any other leader. Everyone else in the clan knows he's officially out and some of us have told him, but he refuses to believe that he's out until Shalk tells him. I tell the stubborn little ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** that all he has to do to get Shalk's word is check his own clan forum, but he says he doesn't visit it without giving a good reason. It's fine that he doesn't want to come to these forums. but at least check your own clan's section for news and updates once in a while, wouldn't you agree?
waaa, waaa, waaaa, waaaaaa. tell him to take it off or have an admin remove it.
seriously biting my tongue. Does this topic belong here? Just one of the reasons why I left RiP btw
Yes it does lil, Net is being a baby. He won't take the tag off yet he won't visit the Rip forums because he knows if he does hes offically out. So this was put here so that people can start bugging the hell out of him when hes on to remove the tag.
I considered this a clan issue and wondered if we should post it in the main forums. However the clan has the right to inform people including admins of misuse of a tag. I am locking the thread because it does not need replies. It is more of an announcement than a debate