Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yoshi says hi
What's up gang? I was just screwing around and ended up here in the forums... It's been a while, if any 1 remembers me, miagi prolly does, and grits too. Well i haven't been gaming at all lol. I don't even have HL loaded... i'm jsut keeping the install file somewhere just in case LOL. Maybe i might load up rico this christmas just for kicks but i don't wanna get hooked again... solitaire's jsut fine for me:(. Mah. just writing to say hi.

HI.
Don't forget me:Phello yoshi
lol hello.. that was fast
Hrm... I think I remember a "yoshi" in DM. Was a good opponent for a long time then left with a chance of not returning.. Sounds familiar...

So what have you been doing?
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

yeah I remember you too
Who?
dunno u..maybe I'm too new..but: HI ;)
lol [DTC].ph0, and miagi... PIMP LOL...remember that?
I remember some guy almost kicking me out of the tournament in the semis. Even tho i have been trying to forget:P
pretty sure i remember you.. that wouldve been somewhere around the time that miagi discovered the joys of admin powers on rc_multi when i was messing up his shrine...
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
who?
GRITS,Dec 12 2004, 02:02 PM Wrote:who?
he's green and eats things, and sometimes spits them out as fireballs if I remember right
its ok grits, i don't know him either.... o.O
I am actually giving him a bad time and trying to sound like an owl:)

but when are you going to be playing PG?
Annatar,Dec 12 2004, 02:00 PM Wrote:pretty sure i remember you.. that wouldve been somewhere around the time that miagi discovered the joys of admin powers on rc_multi when i was messing up his shrine...
Vandalized my DL shrine(have to look for that screenshot). Scarring moment for you was that?

**Edit* Found it.

http://www.vadavaka.com/forums/index.php?a...=2519&hl=shrine
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

GRITS,Dec 12 2004, 10:01 PM Wrote:but when are you going to be playing PG?
well everytime i log on to play rc. there is no one playing.... Did I miss something?
Miagi,Dec 13 2004, 03:16 AM Wrote:
Annatar,Dec 12 2004, 02:00 PM Wrote:pretty sure i remember you.. that wouldve been somewhere around the time that miagi discovered the joys of admin powers on rc_multi when i was messing up his shrine...
Vandalized my DL shrine(have to look for that screenshot). Scarring moment for you was that?

**Edit* Found it.

http://www.vadavaka.com/forums/index.php?a...=2519&hl=shrine
not really a scarring moment... just a time marker and a warning that when spraying graffitti online they dont actually have to catch you:D. If id remembered that my sprays made dls disappeared idve been tempted to stay a nice safe distance away and sprayed the walls:P
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
PuNkGirL,Dec 13 2004, 07:24 AM Wrote:
GRITS,Dec 12 2004, 10:01 PM Wrote:but when are you going to be playing PG?
well everytime i log on to play rc. there is no one playing.... Did I miss something?
I think we should let her in on the secret....

A lot of ppl are hanging out on IRC, good way to get ppl to come play.
welcome to the arena yoshi..saw u today and I had a good time..hope to meet u again:D

and PG: mIRC is really the best thing if u want to find someone to play with:rolleyes:
u can find us in the channel #vadavaka at gamesurge hope to get to know uB)
Yo-Who? :P

LOL . How can I forget a fellow Montrealer

What up Yosh. I see you on msn all the time, but your are always away.
ugh... mIRC... Anyways if ya'll remember me correctly then ya'll would know that I jump in unexpectedly with various names and procede to whoop that ass cause everyone underestimates me^_^

It wouldn't be the same if ya'll KNEW i was playing
OMG!!! LOL OHHH goood times great memories hehe and I still love my guys hehehe.:D