Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valve releases details on future Steam D/L
From Gamespot:

New maps for Half-Life 2 and Counter-Strike: Source on the way; tweaks to Half-Life 2 deathmatch and Counter-Strike: Source coming soon.

Valve has announced information on its future releases coming via Steam, the company's high-speed download client. The first to be released "over the next month or so" is an update to Half-Life 2: Deathmatch that will feature new weapons, including the Slam, Stunstick, and Crowbar.

A new map for Half-Life 2 will also be released soon. Titled "The Lost Coast", it's a snippet of the Highway 17 chapter of the single-player game, and shows off the new high dynamic range lighting system. The map will only be released to those with computers that meet Valve's high end hardware standards, which will be published soon.

In addition to the de_compound map for Counter-Strike: Source, Valve will also be releasing an update for CS which will fix minor bugs that effected the game.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Yes I want my crowbar
all i needed in the first hl was a jump pack and a crowbar!!

that was soo much fun... jumping around and clubing people and they rarely know what hit `em
all they need to do now is bring back the jump pack:)
its kind like a human snark!!:)
i wanted to find a snark model... that would have just topped it off
Scrye when you are really good, you can do a jump as long as you would have a jump pack in HL2. I already solved a riddle like it shoudn't be possible to solve.
GRITS,Feb 8 2005, 04:16 AM Wrote:Yes I want my crowbar
thats all I can say ;)
Hdr in hl2 ?
Like the directx 9 video ?
good news
[Image: Bloodysign.jpg]