Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby Bearded Dragon
This is my new pet. I got it Friday night. Named it Puff. It's a baby bearded dragon. It'll grow to be 24 inches (around there) It's only 6 inches now. Hard to tell but he is asleep in the picture.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Second picture closer up.

Whatever you do Toz, don't test the theory that its tail will grow back if chopped off :thumb:

Didn't you say you almost killed your cat or something once? :blink:
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

I already know the tail doesn't grow back :P And no I didn't almost kill my cat. That'd be illegal
AWWWWWWW how cute!
DragonLady23,Feb 20 2005, 03:11 AM Wrote:AWWWWWWW how cute!
hehe I have to agree..I guess its ebcause of the big head :P
haha. Don't hurt him or he will spit fire on you! I don't think he can spit fire when he's so young but I think you can do some fire-eater-tricks to make it look like he would spit fire. jk;)
I heard a story of this guy messing up fire-eating once and ending up in hospital with internal burnings (you can get internal bleeding so why not??)

They said he lost like a quarter of his lung capacity. Hang on, this is off topic, erm.....

nice pet lizardy thing!!
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
hmm took a recent picture for DL.

cute turtle.... now you have an evil minion!
hehe cool..question: what does he/she eat?

btw hi starkist
if you lick it will it make you see pretty colors?
no, but if he licked us... :wacko:
heh sorry bout the late reply. Right now he eats crickets and veggies. Later on, I can feed him a pinky mouse once in a while.
Yeah those things are great. One of my friends parents had one that was almost full size. They would bring it outside and let it swim in the puddles. Very tame and it was very smart too. I had 2 newts for a while but unfortunately they die after about 2 or 3 years. They were good pets though, it was real interesting seeing them eat cause they ate live guppys in the water with them.