Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glitch/Flaw
there is a glitch in this map that me and dl thought should be fixed if possible....

there is a way to get ontop of the mountains surounding the map, as shown in the first pic...
the access to it is in the top right corner of the pic... via the roof....

the "path" on the mountain leads all the way around to the other side. On the backside of the mountain to the left
is the a space....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

the gap in the mountain gives access to the inner part of the mountain....

while in side.... the mountain acts as a two way mirror for viewing and shooting... buttels pass through but not back...

as shown in the next pic

if the access way was to be blocked it would solve all the problems:)

lol hard times getting up that damn mountain but it was fun. Now to only get that movie u tried to record to work.:D
I agree it should be fixed, but we don't make the maps. As long as it is not being exploted the map is going to stay in. The map is a fun map and I would hate to lose it. If I see that it is beeing exploited too much I will just remove the map.

I actually found this by accident. After spawning on that building I jumped to the side of it to hide. I crouched the got stuck. While I was slowly moving forward I got pushed out to the side of the map.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
If you know who made the map then you could just e-mail them and tell them about it and they could fix the border errors.
Help there's a melon in my gravity gun!

Boom!

Oops gets them every time (snicker)

[Image: thebee52.png]
I do too bee. He came out with a final version a few weeks back but he made it incompatible with Linux servers which we run here. Even in the final those same exploits were there. I told him about it and he said he would look into it.

I did eventually remove cityseventeen from the server to make room for newer and in my opinion better maps.
[Image: b_560x95.png]