Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello?
Quiet in here, no posts since the 7th. Kind of creepy.
[Image: hacksaw2qp.jpg]
People have been busy that's all. I myself have been working some long hours so most of my play time has been limited to mostly the weekends.

May not be alot of posts, but things are always being worked on in the background and talked about on IRC.

Plus we are a small community to begin with spread across a number of games.

If you have any comments and/or suggestions on anything like maps or whatnot feel free to post them.

BTW Congrats on being the first person from our HL2DM server to become a member here.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I am the First? Groovy. I didnt know My storm troper busting a groove was inappropriate. sorry about that, maybe my darth tater will no get deleted. Not only did I use a bad word but my avatar was somewhat offensive, I am batting 0 for 2 now.

Anyhoo, I did play with someone named vadavaka on the server. He seemed pretty cool, who is he in the forum?
*Cough* she *Cough*. I think she hacks... B)
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Hacksaw Jack,Mar 15 2005, 09:40 PM Wrote:Anyhoo, I did play with someone named vadavaka on the server. He seemed pretty cool, who is he in the forum?
OMG...no worrries..lots of ppl make this mistake..hehehehe;)
oh sorry I didnt know. make that 0-3
Don't worry about it. Same things the majority of people go through here when they are new.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Hacksaw Jack,Mar 15 2005, 10:09 PM Wrote:oh sorry I didnt know. make that 0-3
so the hazing is over now, you got your three in early..... most people it takes a good week in the community before they are "official"
Hacksaw Jack,Mar 15 2005, 04:40 PM Wrote:I am the First? Groovy. I didnt know My storm troper busting a groove was inappropriate. sorry about that, maybe my darth tater will no get deleted. Not only did I use a bad word but my avatar was somewhat offensive, I am batting 0 for 2 now.

Anyhoo, I did play with someone named vadavaka on the server. He seemed pretty cool, who is he in the forum?
I really am glad you showed up, now maybe the HL2DM forums will get busy, you will note we have 5 different games and 6 servers in the Vadavaka community and like PnG said we are small so we are spread out pretty thin when it comes to posting

oh and the comment I made about the server owner, Vadavaka, 'camping' in your other thread....well that was sort of an inside joke I should let you in on....I use GRITS in the forums and on the ricochet servers, in CS:S, HL2DM, TS and NS I use Vadavaka and I do camp, (some say I should pay rent for some corners in CS:S) but I dont spawn kill on purpose
I think I figured out that GRITS was a woman very quickly

but it took forever to figure out that GRITS=vadavaka (since I didn't play CS with her for at least a year when I played RC)
I think i made the connection when ppl started reffering to GRITS as female. It took awhile to accept:P
I didnt know that VadaVaka = GRITS..GRITS was a person and VadaVaka a community..well...someday we played cs..hehe..it was kinda funny.hm..Im good at making short comments quite long :P
but now I know it who VadaVaka is^_^

PS: welcome hacksaw jack..u made ur first mistake..its the "mistake of Vad's noobs" hehe :D
I have always known GRITS was Vad, well atleast sense she started talking with me at the begining of my ricochet career. :P
well I am glad I got my 3 in early. Well I always join the forum of a game server I like. To get to know the owners(renters) and do my part to help build a community. I am part of a CS clan called Hobo Assasins (aka -[hA]-) And I regular their forums. Some reason though, HL2TDM has caught my interest. I thought I was a CS player for life, but HL2TDM, damn man, I love it. For a while I consider calling myself The Rocket Radiator Man. (for reasons: grav gun radiator and heavy use of the RPG) but I found the plasma ball a very cool weapon in lockdown so, I stuck with My original CS handle "Hacksaw Jack". I dropped the clan tag, cause obviously I am not playing cs. Anyhoo, I was in crossfire? (the one with the bunker and nuke option) Last night and this guy would not stop complaining about me and the RPG. The funny part is he kept telling me to use a real gun, so I proceded to kill him with the grenade Luancher off the SMG, lets just say that pushed him to the edge, during the next level change he left. Players are so funny sometimes.
p.s. I cant beleieve I have first place with kills (2,042)
I just realize my name says "Play Toy" underneath it, and I have a picture of a Mr. Potato Head.
Psst, you can use the edit button instead of just posting separately. Though I don't know how much time you have till you can't edit, I'm sure its 5-10 minutes or something?
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Hacksaw Jack,Mar 16 2005, 02:40 PM Wrote:I just realize my name says "Play Toy" underneath it, and I have a picture of a Mr. Potato Head.
Gwarsbane set up the website.....and Play Toy was Gwarsbane's evil way of making the levels and teasing me at the same time...I
I thought maybe Hacksaw was posting separately to get out of the 'play toy' category

And you can always tell PnG if there are really hostile/rude/biggoted/ etc etc people on the server, he Captains the HL2DM and will handle malcontents
I would liek to play more hl²dm on vad's server but the ping sucks so I dont :P and there arent many german server..so I stopped playing hl²dm again..although its fun..well..only the gravity gun is fun the other guns are usual
on the HL2DM stats page, how the heck does the hitbox thingy work
I don't think the hit box works yet because I was wondering about that myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The bee is evasive the bee strikes in the blink of an eye the bee is a ninja like guy who after striking will probaly die!
Help there's a melon in my gravity gun!

Boom!

Oops gets them every time (snicker)

[Image: thebee52.png]