Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
super handgun bug
One of the guys wrote down how to do it. If it works it should be reported as a bug.

Quote:The hl2 pistol actually has a secret alt fire. Hold down the right mouse button and then a sec later hold down the left button. Keep holding both buttons for about 18-20 sec and then let go of the right one only and it will fire off all the ammo in the clip in 1 shot. The longer you hold it the more rounds it will fire. Holding it for 1 sec = 1 round. (18 sec = 18 rounds fired) This may sound like toal BS but it works. I was suprized when i heard this.
It was a bug back when HL2DM came out and was fixed a week or so later. Never was really good anyway. You more than likely died way before you had the chance to hold your mouse buttons down that long.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I used it in the singeleplayer part of hl² :blsh: its usefull..but I agree to PnG that it wouldnt work well in a multipalyer game..whatever..u fixed it :P
Power and Glory,Mar 21 2005, 01:55 AM Wrote:It was a bug back when HL2DM came out and was fixed a week or so later. Never was really good anyway. You more than likely died way before you had the chance to hold your mouse buttons down that long.
Ok, just wasn't sure.