Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More new maps coming soon
Sorry about the lack of updates, but i have quite busy these days. I have not posted a new map cycle in a month which is my fault since new maps have been added since then. I will get one up this weekend I promise after the next changes are made.

New maps as a whole have been slow in coming out for me to test. Seems like there was a big bulk of maps coming out on a regular basis in January and February but not too many this month. I guess some of that has to do with the contest Valve ran.

Speaking of contest we do have a few maps currently running that were contest entries and one that earned honorable mention in the map contest. Depot and InevitableConflict are two off the top of my head that were entries. There are a couple more but I forget. Avalon was the one that earned honorable mention. We have had that map running before the contest ended. If you have not played these maps yet please give them a try.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I see avalon getting requested on map votes often and I am not even sure if I have played it. I have played most of the maps but I never look at the names