Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone watch these movies?
I am starting to get this stuff rolling in, I think I will keep some of it this time insted of giving it all away. I am getting a air up yoda like my frankenstien, it is about 7 feet tall, I will post a pic of one, but i dont think i will take mine out of the package. might hit ebay with some of this stuff to see what its worth.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2. you really cant tell but yoda is coming off the back board about 10 inches. Darth is not part of this display I just have him sitting there, he is part of a bigger display I couldnt set up in my room :P

starwars is one of the coolest things ever..at least the 3 old movies rock..I didnt really like the new ones:huh:
ya starwars rocks When the movies were rereleased on tape a few years back I got the normal collectors edition and then I got the gold box one heheh

I also have starwars monopoly around where somewhere.
lol they make monopoly everything!!!!
yeah big bucks on ebay
I remember hearing (from someone who read the script) that there is going to be really boring political stuff, that we hate, and incredible action, that we like. If you ask me, episode 2 was an improvement over 1, so hopefully 3 will be a deffinate improvement over 2. Missa thinks:P
if they kill off jar jar once and for all, they could make the whole movie politicly based and I would go and see it:D

That is one of the things I have heard is that they kill off jar jar
more

cool :)

I know a few starwars freaks that would like stuff like that I think hehe
what are u going to do with all the star wars stuff?
Gwarsbane,Apr 16 2005, 05:54 PM Wrote:cool :)

does their name start with a G and end with warsbane?
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Apr 17 2005, 02:17 PM]
Gwarsbane,Apr 16 2005, 05:54 PM Wrote:cool :)

does their name start with a G and end with warsbane?
Actually no. I like Starwars and all, but I'm not as big a fan as they are. One of them slept outside the threater over night just to make sure he could see episode one.
I just watched episode one on tv and I still dont like it:Pbut IM looking forward to the next part..I dont know the english title. the german title is : " Die Rache der Sith" which would be "The revege of the sith"..
I am going to see how much stuff i can get and i might try and package it together on ebay and see what I can get out of it ;)
fritoman,Apr 17 2005, 06:31 PM Wrote:I am going to see how much stuff i can get and i might try and package it together on ebay and see what I can get out of it ;)
sounds like a plan hehe