Poll: What is the single most important physical feature on the opposite sex
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Eyes
14.81%
4 14.81%
Lips (teeth, smile)
11.11%
3 11.11%
Skin
0%
0 0%
Hair
11.11%
3 11.11%
Size (height, weight)
7.41%
2 7.41%
Breasts
11.11%
3 11.11%
Legs
11.11%
3 11.11%
Buttocks
3.70%
1 3.70%
Genitalia
3.70%
1 3.70%
other
25.93%
7 25.93%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important physical features on the opposite sex
I've been told my genitalia is best feature ;)
:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
Well, I went with lips but I'll elaborate... I think you broke down the face too much. Single most important feature... none of them... sometimes it's either or with a lot of those... like she could have nice legs but not a great ass... big ... well, you get the point. But personally, I think the FACE is the single most important part of a woman. I love a pretty face. So anyway, yeah, I just chose one of the facial features to decided to put up there. But too specific lil FACE!
And by the way I've been told my best feature are my eyes. They seem to be three colors depending on what I wear... or what the light is. Mostly grey in color, but will appear to be blue or green other times.
A girl has to have nice hair..
And yeh, everyone loves my eyes, just a deep blue.
I like legs myself. gotta love the legs.

I've been told I have great (all of the above)

but then she sobered up and I never heard from her again. :lol:
face/personality. They are equally as important
null vote, i don't particularly care. if i likes what i sees then i likes what i sees. you can't just break down a person into sections cause then you'll wind up looking for that infamous 'perfection'
None are importants, they are only "bonus".
Chentvin,Jun 5 2005, 04:21 PM Wrote:None are importants, they are only "bonus".
a true romantic...pay attention my young apprentice :wub:
They're all but drunken, uncouth americans grits, you're on the wrong side of the pond. Especially slasher.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
personality then the face ect.

If you don't have a good personality then bleh.
Coldmetal,Jun 7 2005, 04:11 PM Wrote:personality then the face ect.

Really you might think the person's hot but then they might hate your guts or be total jerks
Help there's a melon in my gravity gun!

Boom!

Oops gets them every time (snicker)

[Image: thebee52.png]
the_bee52,Jun 7 2005, 06:12 PM Wrote:

Really you might think the person's hot but then they might hate your guts or be total jerks
Personality first my friend heh, it's a big step down from personality to features.
Coldmetal,Jun 8 2005, 01:11 AM Wrote:
the_bee52,Jun 7 2005, 06:12 PM Wrote:

Personality first my friend heh, it's a big step down from personality to features.
Exactly..and hair:)
Stuck up people really tend to piss me off a bit...

* Squish curses under his breath many a time
Relinquish,Jun 8 2005, 07:54 PM Wrote:Stuck up people really tend to piss me off a bit...

* Annatar curses under his breath many a time

Yes but how funny is it when you see such people wasted at a house party bouncing around the garden with an inflatable bannana and a 13 year old who calls himself Titch? Yes I know, bitter laughter, but then i've got my own friends and i look after them.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
What about the heart?!!?!?

Ive been told that I have a big ass and alot of girls like to smack my ass lol. And they ask how it get so big. I simply say its the chicken. lol. Alot of girls are attracted to my ass I dunno. anyway yea!
I guess im the only tall one around here, I went with height. At 6'4 its hard to find a girl that’s 6ft or above, much less a girl that meets my criteria and is 6ft or above. But to be honest, it doesn't really matter. My current g/f is only 5'6^_^ and looks good heh
I knew people were going to put personality here, but that is specifically why I put physical features only. Of course we all like personalities, however, get real...you most likely would never get to know their personality unless you were physically attracted to them in the first place. Don't feel shallow for being attracted to certain features, it's the way we're made. Mother nature's way of making sure things get reproduced yaknow. Anyway, personally I'm a sucker for eyes. Trust me, my standards require other things too, but without the eyes, it's just not there for me
:/ lil face,Jun 14 2005, 04:03 AM Wrote:I knew people were going to put personality here, but that is specifically why I put physical features only. Of course we all like personalities, however, get real...you most likely would never get to know their personality unless you were physically attracted to them in the first place. Don't feel shallow for being attracted to certain features, it's the way we're made. Mother nature's way of making sure things get reproduced yaknow. Anyway, personally I'm a sucker for eyes. Trust me, my standards require other things too, but without the eyes, it's just not there for me
what about black booty?! lol. Youve complimented no my bottom! lil face you traitor!
nice ass vash.:thumb:
Reciprocity,Jun 15 2005, 06:58 AM Wrote:nice ass vash.:thumb:
razor that blue thumb of yours is very attractive it turns me on.:P
:bfr:So... thats where Recips been all those nights.. :bfr:

:ph34r:
Whats important is good hygiene. No amounts of size or curve will make up for the fact that some chick or dude has a zitty chest or a really rank smell. Next would be size, weight should compliment height, I find 5lbs short of baby fat just perfect. Just my opinion on the physical though.
16-tha-pimpteen,Jun 17 2005, 03:17 AM Wrote:Whats important is good hygiene. No amounts of size or curve will make up for the fact that some chick or dude has a zitty chest or a really rank smell. Next would be size, weight should compliment height, I find 5lbs short of baby fat just perfect. Just my opinion on the physical though.
That also brings up smell. If the person smells bad, you probably won't approach them.

Teisel07
[Image: teisel07.png]
Teisel07,Jun 17 2005, 07:23 AM Wrote:That also brings up smell. If the person smells bad, you probably won't approach them.

Teisel07
Unfortunately for me I usually don't find this out until it's too late on account of my nose not being able to pick up smells too easily, so it's usually at the point of no return (without risking being rude) that I notice a funk. Lol.
16-tha-pimpteen,Jun 16 2005, 11:32 PM Wrote:
Teisel07,Jun 17 2005, 07:23 AM Wrote:That also brings up smell. If the person smells bad, you probably won't approach them.

Teisel07
Unfortunately for me I usually don't find this out until it's too late on account of my nose not being able to pick up smells too easily, so it's usually at the point of no return (without risking being rude) that I notice a funk. Lol.
Quoted For The Truth.
the thumb isnt blue.
yes yes.... the thumb would be blue, but you still have your gloves on from your last patient... Recip is becoming a proctologist:P

jp:D