Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most up and coming players
Maybe it's because he wants to give KS twice the attention?
Maybe it's because he wants to give KS twice the attention?
Has anyone seen Dr. Fall play? Aka fallaholik(sp?) He's gotten amazingly good for how little he plays. Watch him in the future. :D
I'm voting for this one guy, he's really good. I forget his name though:mellow:
So many players are doing good, but I wanted to mention some that I know haven't been around as long that are doing excellent.
  • .asm (we worked out together the other night, a fun guy, a real nice respectful player too) :)
    <>
  • Shock (I hate you! but you're good) -_-
    <>
  • DUDE (Whoa, I remember when I used to spank his lil ass around the pads......no longer) Good job DUDE, I'm proud of you :D<>
    [st]
I miss American Shock. He needs to get on when I'm on:P
I haven't seen him in quite some time now... is he playing under a different name perhaps?
Just got done playing with Melba Toast, Jariel[DE], Shock, and Mother Goose.....and man was that fun! Those guys kick major ass....shock's a *little* arrogant...but that's about his only flaw. Mg is gonna be a super badass really soon and well Jar already is. Melba...yikes.... These are some seriously up and coming and already established players that are gonna rock the rico world for a loooong time.
nobody mention me in all of this thread.... :( me feel sad &lt;_&lt;
u all have 50 ping and me 300 and im still doing good;) atleast write about me :P
Shalk......&quot;up and coming&quot; ???? you can't have as much ownage as you do and still call you up and coming...you are already there:wacko:
I have not seen this Melba Toast or Mother Goose on the server. Do they play under differant names? Forgive my stupidity ahead of time.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
nope...just those names from what I've seen...
Like a Hockey Player?
Admittedly i am Canadian:D....but I still don't get the reference&lt;_&lt;.
I have seen Melba Toast improve alot over the last 2 weeks. He is really putting in the effort to become better.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
GRITS and .asm are doing great, all student's of mine are doing great^_^
I'm going to put myself in here cause im becoming a bad:cens:

Also its nice to see Bob from Accounting back playing again
Shalk,Feb 16 2003, 11:56 AM Wrote:u all have 50 ping and me 300 and im still doing good;) atleast write about me :P
yea i agree with u. U me netniV The_General need mentions for having high pings and kicking ass... but in my case its alot of falling ..... same thing:P