Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parting From Ricochet
Well, the topic say it all, now when im done with the tourney i can finally go and do all the things i need before the Army which is in about 5 weeks (very close), i will check the forums but about online playing, u won't see me much from now on, it was fun.

I have to thx CloudFuel for bringing me to here 2-3 years ago, i enjoyed playing with Pique and all the pr0 members at our server (When we had 1), we played many weird maps heh.
All the members in uT, it was a blast, u are great ppl.
And about RiP, the way we started it was funny, i just asked RP and KS if they want to open a clan and then RiP started, our first recuit was g-boy, he was in the server when we opened it, helped us with the tag, I was happy with the way RiP was going, we were at the top in no time, recuiting Knightmare and Razor was some hard work heh:)

Well, since i am off for around 3 years, maybe more, i will keep following the forums from time to time but not as i used to, i really enjoyed from the comunnity, beside some ppl that i won't mention thier names...
Later Shalk...its been a good time. One less good player around:(
cya shalk :(
We will keep you in our thoughts Shalk, its been a fun ride, keep your head down and wear bullet proof everything :P
/mails shalk bulletproof cup.
cya.
bye:(

PS: Damn Isreal's army:P
I have a brother in the army and he said that boot camp was easier than it looks. He also said that when they take you to the gas chamber (not harmful in any way just makes you gag possibly a little sick) it's easy to do so it kinda sounds like there's no problems so just hang in there! :thumb:
Help there's a melon in my gravity gun!

Boom!

Oops gets them every time (snicker)

[Image: thebee52.png]
well, i have lots of friends in the army, some enjoy it and some not...

i will see how am i doing
Have the best time which is possible in army, looking forward to seeing you again:)

Keep some contact:)

Regards

Ilu
[Image: ilurion.png]
Be Safe
:kiss:
Have fun :)
(by the way bee, he's in israel, the boot camp may be a bit different than your brother knows of :P)

Anyway, been good playing with ya shalk, thanks to you and the RiP leaders for bringing me in and eventually doing some leading myself. I was actually the second recruit, acid joined up like an hour before me or something, but who's counting :D

Good luck man, and be careful.
Its been fun shalk. Stay safe.
Later chalk...

I think recip stole my cup and mailed it off again!:D
makes me sad that you have to leave :unsure: thanks for all the ricotips you've given to me :thumb:

stay safe
'starts weeping,' "You were the greatest student I ever had!!!! Wahhhh!!!"

Lol, anyways, It was fun teaching you man... seeing as I was still learning tons myself.. and it's even MORE fun to see you beat my ass everytime we play! Gonna miss ya pal... keep safe... keep out of war if possible... and keep yo shiznit protected with Razor bulletproof cup. Hey you could pawn that and get some money to fly over here and hang with us!

Skip the War.. Go Play Ricochet Some More!!:):thumb:
See ya later Shalk. Hope you're lucky and get the safe job.