Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NONSENSE MUST STOP
Once again advantage is being taken on the servers. People are bypassing the swear filter, starting trouble with other players, and believe they can't be banned or punished because they are a member of this community.

Nobody is protected and will be treated just the same as everyone else.

Rules are being broken and consequences will be enforced....consider the following as your last warning

- Typing FU or STFU is bypassing the filter, always has been because it is antagonistic, just because it is an abbreviation doesn't mean we will tolerate it.
- Stop bypassing the swear filter on purpose. Community members know it's there, choose your words better.
- No More Harassing other players. harassment is bothering someone repeatedly over and over. If someone asks you not to bother them. DON'T BOTHER THEM.
- Don't reveal anothers identity. If someone is under an alias, they are under it for a purpose, don't reveal it to everyone else, even admin's are not allowed to do so. Again you are doing it just to harass, if you want to talk to them do it in psay. All regulars are entitled to this privilege
- Negative attitudes towards people causing them to leave. Stop being a bully or just plain meaness.

Just because an admin isn't on, doesn't mean it's O.K.

Consider this a warning to those who are guilty.
THESE RULES INCLUDE ALL VADAVAKA COMMUNITY MEDIA,
servers, website, irc, teamspeak
I think this rule is so loveing stupid. If I know who this person is and I ask them who are you? For instance. Lets say if oops were his usual name disfunctional or Darkhelmet. And I be like is that oops? I think its stupid. THe whole point of going incognito is to not reveal yourself. So if another player finds who you are just by remebering your steam id. Than you failed at going incognito.
Im familiar with alot of steam id's. Im sure a few players other than myself are. Especially tizod he writes steam id's down for christ sake just to see who is playing if they hide.. And If I be like oh man thats! oops! or say their name its a problem? Ive gone incognito several times yet admins ask me who I was. And if not they kick me. You have done the same to me too grits. I went under the name GameOver and you wanted to know who I was back in the day, a long time ago. And You said, "This is My Server" so if I ask you who your name is you are suppose to tell me. And I refused not too and you kicked me. You are being a hypocrite about this. I think this rule is totally stupid. I agree with the other stuff but this rule is retarted. If you fail at going incognito and someone reveals you cuz they know who you are. By remebering yoru steamid or your style its not our fault. And we are not doing it to harass. We only want to know who this person is. And if we find out on our own its not our fault. And When people busted me for having so many different steam id's and found who I was. I didnt feel like being harassed. How the hell is that harassment? I tottally disagree with this shit. and this has been up for several days no one said anything. IM not suprised but I aint afraid to write shit cuz thats the way I am. And you left it an open thread suprised you didnt like it. Im not tryin to be an ass here , I agree with everything else just not this one. And if you gonna address all these stupid rules. Update ya got damn rules page ffs.

Like today for example bloody was like who is noobking? I was like oops and I thought about it. And im so use to knowing who players are and if they go incognito I can prolly nail them. And its just been this way like this since this community has started. I just defautly said his name. And I felt like wait a minute. isnt this against the rules? and punishing people for this is just plain out retarted.People is like it is? Thats stupid and I thought so too. So I posted here since for a few days no one posted. and Ill be the first. And ill be damn if I have to follow this rule here.

AND PS.

I know im one of hte people who do the other things you posted and I know im guilty But I laugh it off so heh but I will follow the other rules just not this one... lol im guilty as charged. Arrest me please. And if you dont like what I posted you can clearly ban me without any hesitation. Indeed. And if this gets deleted Iwill copy and paste it until I cant have access no more. Cuz I really think this rule is stupid.
You either follow all the rules, or you don't play on our servers at all.
link to this topic