Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I think.
loll man this happens cuz of the tourney. WHen the tourney dies no one will care. Like usual. everything will be back to normal.
Basically all the drama is starting from me. and its cuz of this tourney. WHen the tourney rots the drama will cease. Most people who complain all are the people in the tourney who lossed/won. Its the 20 gig mp3 player.:Phahahaah. Its all mines! cuz pique and acid going down! with confidence!!!! nah for real though it sjust the tourney. Cuz I notice how I was always this way with my attitude and sportmanship. No one gave a hoot lol. But when this tourney thing occured I notice how alot of things were changing. The alias thing is caused by the tourney. The respect to other players in the new rules is called by the tourney. The 3rd tier is cuz of me for the tourney so I thought it was unfair I coudlnt see the thread put up blah blah. But I love you miagi for puttin input and for the admins listening to you. youve helped me alot I owe you and I will never disrepect you ever. Even on the thread with the way we should do the finals I didnt reply to it cuz I couldnt disrepect you even though I wanted to bash you lol.
This is my honest oponion. Alot of things uprised from me. Cuz I can act badass without breaking a rule. I dont give a shit about anyone basically thats how it is basically for me. Just a few in this vadavaka community. And I dont care about peoples oponions so I express myself that pisses peoples off that runs to grits try to get me banned for racism. Saying im black blah blah. Still dont work. I know my limits and which buttons to pressed to get banned. I mean damn how you think I survived this long from my apology in teh ban section lol. im cocky. im a rebel. I blame the reasons cuz im black and its not a sufficient answer so people get heated. and say your just too stupid to listen. Indeed I am. But I give a shit about peoples oponions. Whether your an admin or not. Indeed I know what ive done. And I know what I have caused but it will end when this thing is over. I will be gone things will be back to normal. I know have poor sportsmanship. Im the guy who will tell you, you suck like shit to your face. Instead of being nice. I know people dont like the way I am. This is why I come with the response I dont give a shit. cuz in reality I just dont. Thats is my way of ricochet.And if I do win the tourney Im putting this game to a rest forever and no more problems will start.
dude you're just jacking my words and blackyfying them.

don't lie.
In other tourneys the problem was scheduling problems and people thinking they were treated unfairly. In this situation you would know because they would say on the forums they thought they got treated unfairly. We never had a problem were ppl vented on the servers by breaking the rules. I have seen many tournaments. Your just going to have to trust me on this.
I'm gonna label this all as a bit overdramatic. You can say what you want and none of it is REALLY that big of a deal, so anything offensive and/or simply against the head admin's sensibilities is not allowed and simply not necessary to say. I regard it as the same thing as someone going on a live tv or radio show and they start cussing, making the engineers work hard to cut it on a delay. It's just not appreciated and really not necessary... it's not that hard to restrain yourself, and it's simple logic. This is a public server... if it seems inappropriate, just don't say or do it, there are all kinds of people with different values.

I don't know man... just relax, from what I saw a couple of people were a bit annoyed with match outcomes, but they really didn't make any kind of stink over it, just a few comments. It's all good in the long run, play your games, have your fun, don't instigate or break any rules (all of which I find to be completely logical), and there ya go.