Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Cars
I'm looking at buying a 2003 altima, silver, pewter or beige, 3.5l 6 cylinder, sports pkg with sunroof and spoiler.
I started to go with the leather but just keep thinking of hot summers here. Tell me what you think of it and what your looking for, by the way, the car can be seen at nissanusa.com
Jabba good choice I never was much of a nissan guy...but this year they have won me over..No I won't ever buy one but nice looking cars now... I would go for the maxima :wub: BUt altima's are good too...are you getting the better engine in it?
Jeep ....gotta get a Jeep...
yes, am getting the better engine. I like the maxima to, just couldn't justify the difference in price and the engine is 245 horses.

btw pix, until the liberty all the jeeps loosen up to fast for me.
Right on PIX.
Yeah...Jabba...that's kinda how my headboards get on my bed...real loose. har har;)
Nissans nowadays are nice and all, but if i had the choice, i'd go for one of the old datsun-nissan 350 Z cars. The new ones are nice, but there's no beating the classics....
My dad has a 280 and 300 Z... the 300 is like souped up too. Awesome cars.
I don't know what actual type of car I would like besides runs good and won't die on hills. I would just need it for going about 60km max (my place into halifax)

BUT I would want a kick butt stereo system. Not one of those ones that you can hear miles away just thumping, but one that you can actually hear the music from inside the car. I like the idea of having a 200+gig hard drive just filled with mp3s for it. Never have to worry about hearing a repeated song ever again. lol
well, the altima should have real gnarly stereo options, cos i know the maxima does. if not, you can always get the bottom-of-the-line stereo, nice speakers, and customize the stereo at a sound shop with a nice spankin' mp3 player.^_^
it might be a little more expensive than getting the factory stereo, but i think you might find the price is not too much different from what nissan would charge you anyway.<_<
i agree with gwar on this one, i've always wanted to pull up to those guys listening to dre/eminem or whoever, roll the windows down and blast some slipknot, mudvayne or switched, possibly Gwar for gwarsbane. All anybody would see would be a shockwave eminating from my car flipping all other cars in a one block radius. No sound system playing rap could ever hope on coming close to that.
I usually see those ghetto cars in the lane beside me and sloppily loosen up my tie, pull out the bottle of scotch under my seat with brown food coloring water and let them see me with it. Then i start to swerve at them in their lane. Now remember, I am BLASTING Frank Sanatra out of my speakers....I look like a real good drunk driver. They usually go away then cuz the curb feelers on their wheels detect the danger.
Jabba I had a 98 altima and really liked it, good looking car and had awesome power, but the wife went into her scoccer mom faze and we got a 2000 jeep grand cherokee, which was nice also and it would scoot down the road cuZ it had a 318 in it, but it was a gas hog and she moved out of that faze really fast so now she has a 2002 stratus and she likes it but I really hate it cuz you have to roll out of it to stand up, now with my PT it is comfy and it is easy to get in and out of and it hauls a lot of crap and has a lot of power.
all i know is it has a bose stereo, I have one in the house and know that is good. I ended up with the beige exterior and blonde leather interior, 245 horses. 26 mpg on freeway. Its lovely. anyway the deal one guy was offering was 23897 for the same with clothe, and I ended up with the leather pkg from another dealer for 500 more and awesome deal, and something called side sills, don't know what that is. I think the original msrp was like 28900 something or other.

ps. power seats and also heated, yes i'm getting old.
Very nice car...sounds like a good deal...BUt i like SUVS...i dont feel safe in cars so low to the ground...
I'd be happy with a 2004' Toyota Tundra Double Cab in Salsa Red Pearl with leather, would put some blades on it too

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Kind of looks like my explorer Sports trac...interesting choice lil

I originally wanted a PT cruiser black...but if I get one now Frito and evil will think I am just copying them...there is a really cool one here in town that has 'paneled' sides and a surfboard rack on top (with surfboard) makes it look like an old "woody" so I am guessing I am looking to acquire a boxter these days…either black or silver..the red one looks too comical
Ok this is the model I am looking to own Boxter S
maybe in black tho...hate the beige interiors...I want black ...I dont live in AZ any more dont have to worry about frying my skin if I decide to wear shorts.....has to be a convertible...has to have nice sound system hopefully it comes with a good looking guy in the passenger seat :thumb:
I can change my screen name to 'snail' and then when I peel out of a parking lot people can say "Wow look at that S car go" ok maybe I should have gotten some more sleep last night...:blink:

Wow GRITSY....thats a sweet ride! But where am I gonna put my kids???:unsure:
play on words there anyone get it??? escargot = S car go...haha??
ok...please everybody laughs now or she'll get angry <_<
escargot=snail in french btw
:D

OOOOHHH KAY.
I guess I just lost MY appetite for lunchie today. YUK!
Funny thing...I have a REAL country redneck in-law and he likes
Budweiser with his snails. Funny as hell.
If i was to get another truck....
http://www.rangerpowersports.com/features/svt/2.shtml
hehehe
thanks Chentvin...just trying to bring some culture in my humor....glad someone understands French around here....:)
btw I love the Robin Williams pic too...
I really like the Boxter, but if i had the money to buy one of those, i'd go for something different, say, a Z06 Corvette. They're american, they're real zippy, and in a head on collision with any porsche (save the new suv), the corvette would overturn and topple any pansy mid-engined german fast tracker. plus, it would probably end up cheaper.
also, if i had the money, i would challenge grits to a 100 mile head on collision with her boxter against my Z06, and we'll just see THEN who ends up closer to surviving. B)
thanks brokend guess I should just go ahead and get a volvo they are by far the tanks of the road in a head on...seen it volvo station wagon ended up with a headlight broken and totaled the minvan:P
make sure to let me know what your car looks like if I end up with the boxter
mymy, sage would be so proud.:lol:
i see he's taken you under his wing.
i'll try to find a nice picture of a vette to post up here, that is, for those who need reference to certain head-on collision challenges before they decide to accept.
here we go, oh yeah, that's the stuff...-_-

hey, just cuz they're safe doesn't mean they can't be fun!

Hehehe get a dodge viper then put nas in it and race it. And lil once you get that car can i drive it ..... (I turn 15 Oct 5th) and that following monday ill take the test. Been studying hard for it.....